Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What callers were saying this morning about BB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was listening to 1010XL this morning, and a lot of people were calling in thrashing BB.  Am I the only one who thinks he needs to take his rookie lumps, and learn the best he can with this crappy team?  It's not just BB, it's the players around him, and the coaching.  People called in to say play Henne.  Henne!?  The dude that left us with 3 and outs every drive?  Oh how people forget.  I'm not saying he doesn't need to improve, it's just he's a rookie.  The guy isn't going to be Brady in 6 games.

You can't expect rational thinking from the mob on the morning after a loss.

He needs to improve of course because he is a rookie after all, on a team that is full of rookies.

Crazy to me how some people just think victory comes easy and out of the blue.

Goggle "Duval County FCAT Scores" and I think you'll get your answer.

People don't know what they want. They're the same ones who complain about congress then vote for the incumbent.
Quote:Goggle "Duval County FCAT Scores" and I think you'll get your answer.

Don't know why I busted out laughing. I'm part if the demographic. Luckily I'm not the average.
Quote:I was listening to 1010XL this morning, and a lot of people were calling in thrashing BB.  Am I the only one who thinks he needs to take his rookie lumps, and learn the best he can with this crappy team?  It's not just BB, it's the players around him, and the coaching.  People called in to say play Henne.  Henne!?  The dude that left us with 3 and outs every drive?  Oh how people forget.  I'm not saying he doesn't need to improve, it's just he's a rookie.  The guy isn't going to be Brady in 6 games.

When a significant amount of the people on this message board don't even understand the value in developing the young guy over playing the proven loser then you can't expect the sort of people who have time to listen to sports talk radio during the day to show better insight.
I'm sorry, but anyone who seriously believes Chad "Three-And-Out" Henne should be playing quarterback for the Jacksonville Jaguars should be committed.

When did the NFL change when people didn't have time to learn there job?  The average person with a career job takes about a year to learn.  Why can't BB get atleast 16 games?

Defenses are cheating up. These short passes and bunch formations are counterintuitive. Defenses pretty much only need to cover half the field horizontally within 10 yards of the LOS.
rookie or not his decision making is horrendous, fitzpatrick-esque

Quote:I'm sorry, but anyone who seriously believes Chad "Three-And-Out" Henne should be playing quarterback for the Jacksonville Jaguars should be committed.

This what exactly why I was thinking when I heard that garbage

Quote:Defenses are cheating up. These short passes and bunch formations are counterintuitive. Defenses pretty much only need to cover half the field horizontally within 10 yards of the LOS.

I know, its ridiculous.  the few times we take shots... what do ya know?  we have single coverage and a touchdown
Uh-oh.  Looks like ThunderCat, JungleCat, and JAGANTIUS learned to use a phone.

Quote:I know, its ridiculous. the few times we take shots... what do ya know? we have single coverage and a touchdown
This is why I think it's more than BB. Fisch needs to release the handcuffs.

The kid got thrown into the fire 4 games into the season with essentially no first string snaps in the offseason.  He's playing with 5 rookies on offense including 2 rookies who get no separation on their defenders.  Not making excuses for him but you have to be realistic considering the situation he's been put in. 

Quote:I was listening to 1010XL this morning, and a lot of people were calling in thrashing BB.  Am I the only one who thinks he needs to take his rookie lumps, and learn the best he can with this crappy team?  It's not just BB, it's the players around him, and the coaching.  People called in to say play Henne.  Henne!?  The dude that left us with 3 and outs every drive?  Oh how people forget.  I'm not saying he doesn't need to improve, it's just he's a rookie.  The guy isn't going to be Brady in 6 games.

I do think that Fisch is hurting more than helping.  They should have left BB alone and let him audible without reservation but teach him instead of handcuffing him.
People who ask for Henne to start, should not only be cut off, but immediately referred to an insane asylum where they should live out the rest of their days.
Calling for Henne??? Bwahahaha. Who are these idiots calling in? They need to turn in all things Jaguars related, denounce any relationship to the team, and jump on the closest bandwagon. Requesting this removes any sense of intelligence remaining in their petrifying brain......

GO JAGS!!

Quote:People who ask for Henne to start, should not only be cut off, but immediately referred to an insane asylum where they should live out the rest of their days watching reruns of Henne playing QB for the Jags on a constant 24 hr loop, over and over and over and over again........

I finished that up for you.
Pages: 1 2