Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Under the radar Jags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The real Jags fans its not under the radar. This is more of a thread about the outsiders. Top 5 unknown

1. Allen Hurns- Best WR on the team IMO. Looks like Jerry Sullivan the best in the biz is turning this guy into a bonnafide superstar. I know its still early but if it wasnt for his drops early in the season he would be on top of the list. Sullivan is doing the same thing he did with Shorts in his rookie year but Hurns is on a different level

2. JT Thomas- Maybe not under the radar to us but this guy is starting to play like we dont need a OLB in the early rounds. He can play ever LB position and not be a weakness in the D. Has made big plays since given the starter position not counting the 2 picks.

3. McCay.- Not a world beater but has more than handled his own on the right side that looks to be getting better every game

These guys IMO are 3 players that have kept us in games the last 3 or 4 weeks that people dont know about unless you are a Jags fan and watched the games

Wildcard

Linder

Bownako

THE FUTURE!
Good post. Hurns has definitely played better recently. I hope the drops are behind him for the most part.

We've got some good talent. Based on yesterday, I'd say RT, safety, and TE are our biggest needs.
I hope hurns showed the coaches something this week... Since he's went into the 3/4 WR role our offense has died