Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Its a matter of trust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was about to celebrate my winning bet that "Bortles will not throw INT today" then it happened. It was a poor throw by Bortles but ultimately it was on Fisch for not using the right players on the designed call. I have to watch the film again but on that play, Hurns was supposed to cut inside to draw defenders with him to allow Harbor to get loose to the right. Cincy doubled team Hurns and Harbor was too slow to get there.

Fisch doesn't have enough trust in his players to allow them to stretch the field. Too many short slants with inexperience rookies resulted in many bad plays.

The first blocked punt was on T. Smith. The guy was day dreaming in the middle of the play to allow the blocker to fly by him to the inside. 

Too many little mistakes by rookies are understandable. I just failed to see how Scobee kick off out of bound though!

You are wrong, man. Allen Robinson looked like he was waiting for the ball and was single-covered. All Blake Bortles had to do was throw to him, but he never looked his direction.