Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The future : Allen Hurns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Undrafted...this kid is phenomenal.

29 receptions

466 yards

16 yards avg

5 touchdowns

0 fumble

Him and Robinson are the rares feelings of satisfaction in offense.

ARob, DRob and Hurns have played some good football on offense for young players!

Quote:ARob, DRob and Hurns have played some good football on offense for young players!

Agreed i rate ARob massively, and hurns performance today was fantastic,

Drob balls hard
Quote:Undrafted...this kid is phenomenal.

29 receptions

466 yards

16 yards avg

5 touchdowns

0 fumble

Him and Robinson are the rares feelings of satisfaction in offense.
I dig it.  He's still raw and needs to work on his hands, but there is no denying that he's making a significant impact for a rookie, and a VERY significant impact for an UDFA.  It will be really fun to watch when Bortles has (hopefully) gotten a bit smarter and the O-line takes another step forward in protection. 

I've been hyping D-Rob since his rookie pre-season. Glad it's finally showing in reg season. 

CSIII is toast.

We have talent at WR and at RB

Is BB5 the answer at QB?
I'm glad we picked up Hurns because Lee is looking like a bust

Quote:I dig it.  He's still raw and needs to work on his hands, but there is no denying that he's making a significant impact for a rookie, and a VERY significant impact for an UDFA.  It will be really fun to watch when Bortles has (hopefully) gotten a bit smarter and the O-line takes another step forward in protection. 

Yeah, this is the wishfull thinking we all are praying for...

Man, we really need BB5 to exponentially grow...  There are issues here...

Maybe if we just continue to go aggressive, we won't have to worry about it...

But at this point, we're playing so conservative that BB5 looks to be the most awkward rob lowe-afraid-to-pee QB since BG11
Quote:I'm glad we picked up Hurns because Lee is looking like a bust

You can't really say one way or the other at this moment...  The  OC and/or the QB have a huge influence on the rest of this team

Every single draft talking head thought we got a steal in Lee. It's not like we took a flier on him. What is wrong with him exactly? Does anybody know?
Quote:Every single draft talking head thought we got a steal in Lee. It's not like we took a flier on him. What is wrong with him exactly? Does anybody know?

Yeah, we drafted a guy to stretch the field and then consistently pass it under 15 yards.
Considering the issues Hurns has had catching the ball, it was great to see him make 3 tough catches in traffic. 

Quote:Every single draft talking head thought we got a steal in Lee. It's not like we took a flier on him. What is wrong with him exactly? Does anybody know?

MCL sprain, hamstring injury...
HURNS is a animal!!! Exactly what we need, imagine what he could do with a decent QB

I've never seen so much black or white. Lee isn't automatically a bust and Hurns is automatically a star. Both may be true, but sheesh too short of a time frame to make those statements. Arob and Hurns are really looking good and that's awesome, but I have high hopes for Lee coming along with another off season and learning the offense better.
Quote:HURNS is a animal!!! Exactly what we need, imagine what he could do with a decent QB

He's been pretty inconsistent and struggled to separate, so not sure that's necessarily a true statement.
Quote:I've never seen so much black or white. Lee isn't automatically a bust and Hurns is automatically a star. Both may be true, but sheesh too short of a time frame to make those statements. Arob and Hurns are really looking good and that's awesome, but I have high hopes for Lee coming along with another off season and learning the offense better.

You're not really helping the knee jerk reactionaries with this line of thinking.
Quote:He's been pretty inconsistent and struggled to separate, so not sure that's necessarily a true statement.

Now you've done it.

Really? We were saying this about CS3 after his first season. He ended up as a solid WR. Patience
^^ it's like collective schizophrenia around here. Week to week- He's great! He sucks! Fire him! Hire him!
Quote:^^ it's like collective schizophrenia around here. Week to week- He's great! He sucks! Fire him! Hire him!

My personal favorite is "Bradley should be fired for not starting Bortles!" 

Same posters 3 weeks later:  "Bortles is a bust! Trade for a veteran QB!" 
Pages: 1 2