Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Baby Kidnapped 18 years ago found alive.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sounds like the girl started sensing something was off and might have contacted police herself.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/source-baby...ound-alive
She was one ugly baby.

Dang, I remember that happening. The news blew up over that. I'm glad she's alive and safe. Now comes the hard part for her and her family to deal with it all. 

Quote:Dang, I remember that happening. The news blew up over that. I'm glad she's alive and safe. Now comes the hard part for her and her family to deal with it all.
Yeah, the person that everyone thinks is the bad guy in this story, she knows as her mother. That's got to be hard to deal with. Hopefully she's been well loved and well taken care of.
I really hope she got prettier with age.

Quote:I really hope she got prettier with age.
You're such a douche. Lol.
I'm just say'n...if I were going to steal a baby, I'd at least get one of the prettier ones.

Quote:I'm just say'n...if I were going to steal a baby, I'd at least get one of the prettier ones.

That combined with your avatar is kind of creepy.   :unsure:
But not DragonFury creepy...right?

It's like when you go shopping for a new car...do you go straight for the ugliest one?

Quote:But not DragonFury creepy...right?
Get on my level, son. 
:no:

Quote:Get on my level, son. 
LOL. I don't think that's possible. 
Quote:LOL. I don't think that's possible. 
I am banned from limbo competitions for how low I can go. 
The baby just has her eyes closed. How are you going to pick on a baby like that? 

I guess this turned out as well as it could have. It's sad that her mom didn't get the chance to see her grow up. 

How [BLEEP] up is it to eventually realise at the age of 18 that your mother never have birth to you and stole you from some other family. Pretty conflicting feelings.