Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I've Seen Enough....Fire Bradley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
dude is in over his head

he's Mr Coach Kline

when the going gets tough, he slides back behind the players

dude is over his head

Quote:dude is in over his head

he's Mr Coach Kline

dude is over his head

Doesn't that mean we just need to bring in Bobby Boucher? 

he's Mr Coach Kline

dude is over his head

The similarities are uncanny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIMOUoG94JY
He and the position coaches are clearly not getting the talent out of our players.

he's Mr Coach Kline

dude is over his head

Similar to your posting abilities.
nawww fire the OC though...I understand trying to get the running game going, but that doesn't mean abandon the pass...3rd and 9 and throw a 2 yard pass...C'mon man

Quote:Similar to your posting abilities.

You will defend anything bad, won't you?
Quote:nawww fire the OC though...I understand trying to get the running game going, but that doesn't mean abandon the pass...3rd and 9 and throw a 2 yard pass...C'mon man
Abandon the pass before the game begins lol?
Quote:He and the position coaches are clearly not getting the talent out of our players.

Yeah, that must be it.

Jeez, where do they get these posters ...
Im tired of seeing such terrible football from rookies. Bortles is passing scared and Fisch is calling plays scared.

Its ruined this team. They are trying way too hard to cover up weaknesses. Fisch has allowed opposing defenses to play the ball instead of the receivers. Like he isn't even making the team better. Hes making it worse. Having bortles call his own plays would even produce better results.

Fisch needs to go and we need to use some draft picks to get some veterans. We got enough rookies and can be ok drafting only a few next season.

Keep Gus...  Fish is worrisome....

Quote:You will defend anything bad, won't you?
dont worry about that guy
Fisch is very bad... However the Bengals are very very good.

seriously, I was giving Fish the benefit of the doubt, but let's face it...  The offense is not progressing.

BB5 is looking lamer and lamer each week....  Either that means BB5 is a bust, or it means the OC can't figure things out...

Quote:Fisch is very bad... However the Bengals are very very good.

The Bengals aren't very very good. They are decent.
naw... fire'em all and let God sort'em out....

a lot of you guys were giving me grief when i rightly pointed out that Fisch was terrible

but this is more than Fisch

this is Mr Coach Kline

Quote:nawww fire the OC though...I understand trying to get the running game going, but that doesn't mean abandon the pass...3rd and 9 and throw a 2 yard pass...C'mon man

New to the game of football?

They throw a slant (a safe pass) in the hopes of a broken tackle and a long game.

When did you switch over from soccer?

Those who know little of the game quickly say things like - fire the OC!, makes them sound as if they have a clue. Sadly, ... they don't.
Quote:seriously, I was giving Fish the benefit of the doubt, but let's face it...  The offense is not progressing.

BB5 is looking lamer and lamer each week....  Either that means BB5 is a bust, or it means the OC can't figure things out...

I'm going with the latter
Quote:a lot of you guys were giving me grief when i rightly pointed out that Fisch was terrible

but this is more than Fisch

this is Mr Coach Kline

LOL!

And they still haven't called you?

We all await the day.
Pages: 1 2