Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: No Romo in London?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Romo ruled out for this week, and then Rapoport drops this. Jags might get an extra boost next week. 

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/RapSheet'>Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/528900579964518400' title="8:24 AM - 2 Nov 2014">1m1 minute ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14.4444446563721px;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);"><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Cowboys?src=hash'>#Cowboys</a> coaches already planning for the possibility of Tony Romo not going to London and allowing the pain to dissipate during the bye.

I got front row tickets for the Brandon Weeden show! Big Grin

I don't often cheer for QB's to get injured. But when I do, I prefer that its a QB that's facing the Jags.

Stay cheerful my friends.

I don't think he makes the trip. Definitely makes the game alot more winnable.

He seems to be out every time we play the cowboys. Living in Texas, I look forward to jags - cowboys games. Hopefully the jags make it 3 wins in a row!
Quote:He seems to be out every time we play the cowboys. Living in Texas, I look forward to jags - cowboys games. Hopefully the jags make it 3 wins in a row!
I know what what you meant, but we lost to the 'phins....
Quote:I know what what you meant, but we lost to the 'phins....

Three in a row over the Cowboys is what he meant I think
Quote:I don't think he makes the trip. Definitely makes the game alot more winnable.

Agreed, though their skill players minus Romo are still a formidable group.

It will not be an easy game for the Jaguars even without Romo.
Quote: 

Agreed, though their skill players minus Romo are still a formidable group.

If they run the Gator's 1930s era offense from yesterday that might be the case. Otherwise they're counting on Brandon Weeden to throw the ball and that really shouldn't scare anyone. Of course, we did lose to a team playing Charlie Whitehurst, so maybe the QB doesn't matter that much...
Quote:Three in a row over the Cowboys is what he meant I think
What he said.
Quote:I don't often cheer for QBs to get injured. But when I do, I prefer that it's a QB that's facing the Jags.

Stay cheerful my friends.

I totally understand that sentiment. All week I wished A.J. Green was still unable to practice.
Quote:Agreed, though their skill players minus Romo are still a formidable group.

But it sure got a lot less difficult. I don't think anybody is saying it will be easy.
Quote:If they run the Gators 1930s era offense from yesterday that might be the case. Otherwise they're counting on Brandon Weeden to throw the ball and that really shouldn't scare anyone. Of course, we did lose to a team playing Charlie Whitehurst, so maybe the QB doesn't matter that much...

DeMarco Murray is going to be the NFL's top rusher this season. If the Cowboys do what the Gators did yesterday, our normally great run defense will have its worst day of the year.
Quote:I got front row tickets for the Brandon Weeden show! Big Grin
Consider yourself lucky. Relatively speaking the total supply for those tickets is much smaller than for the Tony Romo show. 

Cool, it likes like we'll finally get an opportunity for a win a week from now.

Now if we can only get through the Cincy game with no more injuries.

Quote:Cool, it likes like we'll finally get an opportunity for a win a week from now.

Now if we can only get through the Cincy game with no more injuries.

I'm not ready to say we have a good chance to beat the Cowboys. They still have DeMarco Murray and Dez Bryant. Is it evil to hope they get hurt today against the Cardinals?
Quote:I'm not ready to say we have a good chance to beat the Cowboys. They still have DeMarco Murray and Dez Bryant. Is it evil to hope they get hurt today against the Cardinals?

Dez is overrated.

Quote:Dez is overrated.

He is not. I saw him make an amazing catch a few weeks ago most wide receivers would not even attempt.
Quote:He is not. I saw him make an amazing catch a few weeks ago most wide receivers would not even attempt.

I know he'll make the occasional amazing catch, but I still say he's overrated by those calling him top three and such. Being overrated doesn't mean you suck.

Quote:Dez is overrated.
Usually anyone with a star on their helmet is overrated by cowboys fans and the media, but Bryant is for real. Same with Murray
Pages: 1 2