Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Wolfie will bring back his videos for 2017 season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rember no Jaguars in north Carolina. this is for if i make videos at work. I will do that if i have too.

huh?

oh i forgot to menntion the votes will be closed by our 3rd pre-season game. That gives everyone all offseason long. 

I don't know what you are planning to do with these animals, but you might want to check your local laws beforehand.

Totally a cougar.

[Image: lion-cubs-bloody-1.gif]

Quote:I don't know what you are planning to do with these animals, but you might want to check your local laws beforehand.

Quote:I don't know what you are planning to do with these animals, but you might want to check your local laws beforehand.
don't worry the animals are safe,and so will i be. I won't be breaking any laws. I'll be outside thier habbiets makeing the video.  they might hear me shouting excited but thats it. 

Gotta do what ya gotta do.    :woot:

Animals Lives Matters !!   Ninja

My videos just might get people back on board the postive bus. I'm already feeling pretty good going into this season. we got a long way to go,but Tom is doing his best to bring the winning back to Jacksonville.

Cougars man, I'm telling ya. Closest thing you'll get to a real Jaguar...

[Image: cougar.jpg]

Racoons have rabies.

Cougars are super sweet!!

Quote:Cougars are super sweet!!

Some dress nice too.
I agree. Go with a Cougar Wolfie. 

[Image: giphy.gif]