Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trap Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I never thought I would say this after reading comments from opponent message boards about the Jaguars being a trap game.

But it's obvious now. Several players were asked about getting ready for an international flight to London next week. Instead of saying they are just focused on Cincinnati now, they sounded like that is already on their minds. Although we are heavy undercats Sunday it would certainly help if we did not have to think about flying on England.

What is a trap game?

Regards.......................the Chiefjag

Trap game...for a 1-7 team...

Wow.
Quote:What is a trap game?

A game where you overlook your opponent by looking forward to the next one.
We will shock Ohio. Lol
Quote:We will shock Ohio. LOL

I hope so, but don't see it happening.
[Image: tumblr_lowp7uCk3E1qzyfr2.gif]

You don't think those guys want to fly to London with a win under their belts?

Quote:A game where you overlook your opponent by looking forward to the next one.

This. We needed an explanation as succinct as this. Thank you.
Quote:You don't think those guys want to fly to London with a win under their belts?

They already have one.
Quote:A game where you overlook your opponent by looking forward to the next one.

Well yeah, but a trap game for a team also involves an expectation of winning wherein the team is the betting line favorite.

Quote:They already have one.

Sometimes, you make me think bad things.
Quote:Well yeah, but a trap game for a team also involves an expectation of winning wherein the team is the betting line favorite.

This is a different type of trap.
[Image: Tarp.gif]

Quote:This is a different type of trap.
lol, you are shot out
Quote:LOL, you are shot out.

What do you mean?
And here I always thought they were saying "it's a crap game" because the opponent they were playing was a crap team.

Quote:And here I always thought they were saying "it's a crap game" because the opponent they were playing was a crap team.

A crap game is probably what will happen in London.
Quote:I never thought I would say this after reading comments from opponent message boards about the Jaguars being a trap game.

But it's obvious now. Several players were asked about getting ready for an international flight to London next week. Instead of saying they are just focused on Cincinnati now, they sounded like that is already on their minds. Although we are heavy undercats Sunday it would certainly help if we did not have to think about flying on England.
[Image: 17bdbe91.x50.gif]
I can't see that picture.

Pages: 1 2