Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Snow Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking like we could possibly have a snow game in Cincanatti on Sunday. Should be fun.
Just went to Weather.com and it says 0% chance of precipitation in Cincinnati on Sunday. You sure about that?

Quote:Just went to Weather.com and it says 0% chance of precipitation in Cincinnati on Sunday. You sure about that?

Just saw the news talking about a big storm rolling through there right now and should snow on the ground. Guess it will be gone by Sunday. Wishful thinking on my part I guess.
Quote:Just saw the news talking about a big storm rolling through there right now and should snow on the ground. Guess it will be gone by Sunday. Wishful thinking on my part I guess.

I looked it up. It will be 50 and sunny on Sunday.

Nevermind, guess I heard wrong on the news.
Quote:Nevermind, guess I heard wrong on the news.

It is true there will be snow tomorrow. But it will be a mix of rain and snow, not a "big storm."
Here in Indy its been snowing all day but its probably not gonna stick..just very cold.
Quote:Here in Indy its been snowing all day but its probably not gonna stick..just very cold.

Kind of early to get snow up there, isn't it?
Quote:Kind of early to get snow up there, isn't it?

In CT 3 years ago we had a big tropical storm followed by a blizzard two weeks later. Mid October and we lost power for a week each time. I moved to FL two months later...
Quote:In CT 3 years ago we had a big tropical storm followed by a blizzard two weeks later. Mid October and we lost power for a week each time. I moved to FL two months later...

I have told people to be glad they never saw snow only to find out they also moved from northern states. Other people don't believe me that it really would suck to be outside in the stuff.
I like to write my name in the snow.
Yeah, I live 45 minutes south of Cincy and it's not going to be much of anything...just a little cold snap but should be improved by tomorrow. That said when I brought my trash cans in this morning it was snowing, but not enough to accumulate. 

Quote:I like to write my name in the snow.

Me too. Funny thing is it always seems to happen when I have to pee.
Quote:I like to write my name in the snow.
A feat not without risk on a windy day.
Quote:A feat not without risk on a windy day.

Just stay upwind of the flow and you'll be fine. It's the blustery cross winds that create the danger!
Quote:Just stay upwind of the flow and you'll be fine. It's the blustery cross winds that create the danger!
If you make a mistake, just shake it off and try again.
lol @ OP

It did snow today here in the Nati. Nothing to write home about but it did snow. 

I wish winter would hurry up. Been a horrible summer/year over here in California again. Would love a massive snow storm at least a rain storm...

a Winter Jags game would be awesome too :teehee:

Quote:Kind of early to get snow up there, isn't it?
South Carolina got snow today so I believe Mother Nature shows up when and where she wants. I'm in North Carolina and totally bummed we didn't get any. It's just cold and raining where I live.
Pages: 1 2