Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I Guarantee jags win sunday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got a great feeling about this weekend. Even though im not having a great one yet. I only have this to say really.

I Guarantee jags win at bengals!!!!!!!!!!!!

also to get everyone else fired up!!!!!!!!! check this post out. 

<a class="" href='http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/8129-lets-go-jags-beat-bengals/' title="Lets go jags beat Bengals - started 29 October 2014 - 07:25 AM">Lets go jags beat Bengals</a>
Quote:also to get everyone else fired up!!!!!!!!! check this post out.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/8129-lets-go-jags-beat-bengals/'>Lets go jags beat Bengals</a>

That definitely fired me me up! :-)
We're gonna lose.

I don't think anything can fire us up more than watching the video my signature is based on.

[Image: white7.jpg]

You're supposed to say we're going to lose, that's how we won the last one...all hope is lost. 

That only works if you truly think the team will lose.  I 100% believe we will win this week. I have no doubt of it.

Quote:You're supposed to say we're going to lose, that's how we won the last one...all hope is lost.
this^ Now we will lose
Quote:I got a great feeling about this weekend. Even though im not having a great one yet. I only have this to say really.

and what happens to be the payoff of your 'guarantee' if, as is expected by the majority of football fans, the jag's don't win?
Jags will win sunday.

Get the cheese sticks ready.

That would be a nice win for us.

Is that a "Free beer for everyone if you're wrong" guarantee?

[Image: tumblr_mr4dg6y1Hl1sseqooo2_400.gif]

no sneakers 2 reasons, 1. I won't be wrong!!!!!!!!!  2. I don't pay the bill at sports bar either my dad does.

Quote:no sneakers 2 reasons, 1. I won't be wrong!!!!!!!!!  2. I don't pay the bill at sports bar either my dad does.
OK, I'll buy my own beer.  

p.s.  Good timing on the win guarantee; two threads crash and burn simultaneously!   Laughing
We will have to see, Were undefeated for close to 2 years in "The Jungle".

Anyways... Welcome to "The Jungle" Jags Wink

Quote:That only works if you truly think the team will lose.  I 100% believe we will win this week. I have no doubt of it.

Yeah, but you've been 100% guaranteeing all the games we lost....

We need to try a little wrong, wolfie!!! :teehee:
Quote:I got a great feeling about this weekend. Even though im not having a great one yet. I only have this to say really.

You wearing your magic beads?
Pages: 1 2