Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: locker room to field motivational sayings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know what all the motivational signs are from the locker room to the field are...I know one is "Keep it tight" and the last one is the big "We believe in victory", but it looks like there were others, just curious if anyone knows.

"The field is THIS way."  "More cowbell."  "If you're looking for a sign, this is it."  "You don't have to be crazy to play for the Jags.  It just helps."  "Each game we WILL play better than the next."  "Strive for perfecttion."  "There's always next year."  "You can pick your noses, but no pick sixes today."  "Yes, we're playing the Steelers today, but no, this is really a home game."  "The light you see at the end of the tunnel is a train coming."

"We believe in getting better" is one of them and is ridiculously embarrassing.

Quote:"The field is THIS way."  "More cowbell."  "If you're looking for a sign, this is it."  "You don't have to be crazy to play for the Jags.  It just helps."  "Each game we WILL play better than the next."  "Strive for perfecttion."  "There's always next year."  "You can pick your noses, but no pick sixes today."  "Yes, we're playing the Steelers today, but no, this is really a home game."  "The light you see at the end of the tunnel is a train coming."
too funny...love it
'We've nowhere to go but up'
"At least we aren't the Raiders"

"Gabbert is gone."

"Practice, we talking about PRACTICE?" - AI and BB5.

... with an arrow pointing to the exit door "This way, if you were drafted by Gene Smith"

"Football in January is overrated"

"Win, lose - it pays the same."
"This is the bottom. STOP DIGGING."
[Image: failuredemotivator.jpg]

I have to admit this is one of the funnier threads I have read up to this point in quite a while, especially in light of the past few "difficult" seasons.

We Jags fans can always use a good laugh or 2 in here.

Thanks for all the funny, errr I mean inspirational and motivational signs and keep up the good work you joking Jags jesters.

"Hang in there!"

""Home of the Jagwires"

"Believe in now"
"Don't read the message board"
Quote:"Don't read the message board"

Ha... Good one.

EDIT:

"End of Year party will include participation trophies"

"At least we got the ONE for the Gipper out of the way"

Pages: 1 2