Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Joeckel and Lewis Back?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If so, should help both the running and passing game Sunday........
Luke Joeckel only missed one practice and was expected to play Sunday, so he was never really out.

Marcedes Lewis started practicing, but is not eligible to play again until November 23 at Indianpolis.

Quote:Luke Joeckel only missed one practice and was expected to play Sunday, so he was never really out.

Marcedes Lewis started practicing, but is not eligible to play again until November 23 at Indianpolis.
Just read that.........My comments were in error. But Joeckel missed part of last week's game, so technically he was "out".
Quote:Just read that.........My comments were in error. But Joeckel missed part of last week's game, so technically he was "out".

I mean never out for the Bengals game.

Quote:I mean never out for the Bengals game.

As far as I'm aware Joeckel is yet to pass concussion protocol. I've not heard/seen anything that says he has yet.
Quote:As far as I'm aware Joeckel is yet to pass concussion protocol. I've not heard/seen anything that says he has yet.

Correct.  He has not been cleared.  He cleared the first hurdle of NFL concussion protocol on Wednesday, but has at least two more as I understand it.  

He states that he's "ready to go" but he'll have to pass more evaluation(s) mandated by the league. 

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...b84c5059c9
Lewis is out until colts
Quote:As far as I'm aware Joeckel is yet to pass concussion protocol. I've not heard/seen anything that says he has yet.

Gus Bradley said he is cleared for non-contact practice.
I recommend you head to the ***Official*** Injury Thead.

Quote:I recommend you head to the ***Official*** Injury Thead.

:thanks:
I know Lewis is still out for awhile but I they both do come back better than ever Wink