Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lets go jags beat Bengals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
here is the first surpise for everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5NRL3vVG5s

Wolfie is a little fired up this morning!

I honestly thought wolfie was a kid, Well glad he is pumped up anyways. I hope we do get a W.

Great Video !!!

EAT MOR CHIKIN   ---   I'm liking the Chick-Fil-A outfit  !!

Prediction on Friday?

Oh yea beads and a video WHOOHOO lets go Jaguarssss!!! WTG Wolfie all fired up now

Quote:I honestly thought wolfie was a kid, Well glad he is pumped up anyways. I hope we do get a W.

I totally had Wolfie pegged as a kid too lol. Lol he seemed to have a hard time stripping off that "losing record" aka dalmatian costume haha. Great video wolf!
I am a kid at heart, always have been, and always will be. It was a dalmation  costume, not chick-fil-a

Quote:I am a kid at heart, always have been, and always will be. It was a dalmation  costume, not chick-fil-a
And here i thought it was the rare spotted snowwolf. :teehee:
Quote:here is the first surpise for everyone.

Dalmatian? Jags?

Yeah, I get it.
Awesome job! I look forward to these. :-)
are those the beads?

they look different than the ones my wife has.... :teehee:

It looks like Wolfie is ready for a Jags win and Halloween.

Awesome video! You really knocked that one out of the park.

Btw, those beads are exactly what I thought they were. I'm not sure what those other sillies were thinking.
I think it's awesome you live life like John Clayton of ESPN. "MAAAA, im done with my segment!!"
Nice vid, Wolfie!   :thumbsup:

Jags lose in another embarrassing blowout and fans keep on with the excuses on why it's acceptable.

Quote:Jags lose in another embarrassing blowout and fans keep on with the excuses on why it's acceptable.

kthxbye.

This is a fun thread. Take your pessimism to some other thread.
Quote:kthxbye.

This is a fun thread. Take your pessimism to some other thread.
Neh, I think I'll keep it here. If you have a problem block me. I don't know what to tell you.
Mothman  please leave my video post here alone. If you want to doubt, and be negtiave  please make your own post. I'm sure you know how too. Again I am asking nicely, please leave this video post alone. I am a strong jags fan,and will cheer the team on no matter what,just ask anyone here. Again I poilitely,and nicely ask you to leave this post I made alone. 

To everyone else who replyed  here,i truly believe we can beat the begals.

Go jags!!!!

Pages: 1 2