Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The rumble in the Jungle. Jaguars vs Bengales score predicitons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Last Sunday the Dolphins defense outscored out offense.  We simply can't score.  I'm predicting he bengals to straight out maul the Jaguars.

31-13 bengals all over us.

Blake with another 2 ints game.

Jags 31, Bengals 10.

I see them losing by at least 3 scores 

So I'll go with 28-10 Cincy

Team a = 24 points

Team b = 20 points

Team a is The ________

Team b is The ________

I don't think it's going to be a "blowout" one way or the other, I think the game will stay close.

27 - 17 

jags 10

bengals 9

Dalton gets concussion early (don't wish it though) just gonna happen

88-85.

jags 24

bungles -7 (our defense will get a TD) :teehee: 

With Green coming back it won't be pretty. I look forward to seeing our run D against this bengals team though

28 Bengals

17 Jags
Quote:With Green coming back it won't be pretty. I look forward to seeing our run D against this Bengals team though.

28 Bengals

17 Jags

Do you know for a fact Green is healthy enough to play at a high level and will not be limited by his injury in any way?
we are better off with Dalton playing.  Jags are 0-2 vs back up qbs.   Lost to cousins,and whirehurst. rember?  the game we won vs browns hoyer  played ,and he is starter.

bungles- 24

Jags - 20

28-27, Bengals.

It's all up to Bortles.  If he has a good game, i think we win.

2 or more ints, we're done for.

27-20 Bengals
100-1

Bengals

Quote:We are better off with Dalton playing. Jags are 0-2 vs back up qbs.Lost to cousins,and whirehurst. rember? The game we won vs Browns Hoyer played, and he is a starter.

You are completely iginoring how we lost the Titans game. It was a special teams error, so Charlie Whitehurst had nothing to do with it.

The Redskins game was in Week 2. We lost for many reasons: the wrong guys starting at several positions, some starters being out with injuries, and inexperience. Some of them are fixed now; others are noticeably improving.

Quick question. I know the Bengals play some god awful song every time they score a TD. Do the Jags have a similar thing?

Quote:Quick question. I know the Bengals play some God awful song every time they score a TD. Do the Jags have a similar thing?

What awful song? I have watched too many Bengals games and did not hear anything except the crowd cheering and commentators talking at Paul Brown Stadium.

Only college teams play anything after a score. NFL teams don't have bands.
I expect 20-10 bengals. Bortles is going to have to play turnover - free
Pages: 1 2 3