Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Denard to 1000?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With everyone talking about Allen Robinson getting 1000yards receiving this year, do any of you all think its possible Denard makes it to 1000yards rushing? He's only 671 away and would need 84yards a game to make it. Thoughts?
Seems plausible, assuming he stays healthy I think he does make it...also assuming they don't affirmative action more of his carries to white lightening. 

No, we suck.

He'd need to have himself a couple killer games (150+ yards) for it to be realistic.
If he can find some crazy games in which he just runs all over, I believe he has a shot but I also believe he wont get as many carries as he should....

I doubt it this year
the fact that it's not impossible and his first start was week 7... lol he might be a star for us[

85 yards per week. I think it's doable.

It's doable, but I think he'll need a big game or 2 to make it.

I don't think so, he is getting beat up out there.  He is more of a specialty back IMO, not an every down back, ala Darren Sproles.  He should be involved in the passing game more.

Quote:I don't think so, he is getting beat up out there.  He is more of a specialty back IMO, not an every down back, ala Darren Sproles.  He should be involved in the passing game more.

He cain't catch, yo.