Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Did Wolfie guarantee a victory vs the Phins ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just curious .... I think we may be on to something here. 

Think this is the game Wolfie went to.

I haven't gotton to go to a game in a couple years now. my dad won't go until they are winning. Its a 7 hour drive for us, and he doesn't feel like rideing in the car for 7 hours after watching the team lose, so he thinks. I said we would beat the dolphins, but I have not made a gurnatee yet this year. That's comeing soon though.

did you wear the beads?

I did,its hard to win though when your qb  is playing for the other team.  Bortles grew up watching the dolphins play,so im sure he wanted the phins to win even though he is a jag. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.

just kidding. You don't win games turning the ball over espailley if they are pick 6s.

Bortles wants to make certain we draft Amari Cooper or the best Offensive Tackle.  He's just taking one for the team right now to do what's in the best long term interest of the future.  :thumbsup:

Quote:Bortles wants to make certain we draft Amari Cooper or the best Offensive Tackle.  He's just taking one for the team right now to do what's in the best long term interest of the future.  :thumbsup:

We should have sucked for Luck if that was the case
Quote:I haven't gotton to go to a game in a couple years now. my dad won't go until they are winning. Its a 7 hour drive for us, and he doesn't feel like rideing in the car for 7 hours after watching the team lose, so he thinks. I said we would beat the dolphins, but I have not made a gurnatee yet this year. That's comeing soon though.

So you won't be going to any games until the Jags are winning?

I wonder how long you will have to wait before going to another game?
I would love to go, but I don't have a drivers linease,nor the money to pay for it. Us going is more up to my dad then me right now. I think he will change his mind once the team is keeping in the games. maybe I could convince him then. Right now he says hes glad he didn't drive 7 hours to watch them get blowen out.

I would love to go to a game too but mines a long flight.... But hey Id be happy to see my team play even if they sadly lost yet again.

Quote:I would love to go to a game too but mines a long flight.... But hey Id be happy to see my team play even if they sadly lost yet again.

I'm gonna be in the Jacksonville area for Thanksgiving.  Unfortunately, the Jaguars are going to be in NY.  Shoot me now!
accuttly  jags play the giants in Jacksonville. that's the only new York team I rember us playing this season.