Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Will Blackmon Out Indefinitely!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2014/10/27/...ken-finger

Could see Gratz in the slot now.....something alot of people seemed to have wanted. However seems Sherod Martin is getting the reps.

I think you'll see Harris in the slot before you'll see Gratz there.  Gratz has played well the last two weeks.  One great throw and catch to Wallace yesterday that couldn't have been covered much better.

What'd Blackmon do now?

Oh wait. When I hear "indefinitely" and "Blackmon" I immediately think of the other one.

If the Jags think Blackmon is going to miss 3 or more weeks then I hope they put Gratz in the slot.  I think that is where he would fit best.  McCray is fine at one corner and lets see what Harris brings to the other side while we wait for Ball/Blackmon to return.  I have to believe they bring in another CB tomm. for depth.

Damn, he was playing pretty good IMO..

As it seems the injuries are piling up...

Next Man Up...

NH3
Quote:What'd Blackmon do now?

Oh wait. When I hear "indefinitely" and "Blackmon" I immediately think of the other one.

This... Is comical to say the least...

NH3...
Another one ? This is getting farcical !
Quote:I think you'll see Harris in the slot before you'll see Gratz there. Gratz has played well the last two weeks. One great throw and catch to Wallace yesterday that couldn't have been covered much better.

Is that sarcasm? If not, you should have started the sentence with "There was only."

Was Harris or Gratz Ball's replacement yesterday?
Quote:As it seems the injuries are piling up...

Next Man Up...

That was true during the Browns game, but today only one player was ruled out for multiple games and he is not used much. However I do feel like we have a concussion curse this year.
Why was he playing when the game was already lost? Looks like some poor coaching judgement.

Heh, heh...
Quote:Why was he playing when the game was already lost? Looks like some poor coaching judgement.

You make it look like he is a starter and we got blown out.

Will Blackmon is a backup. Dwayne Gratz plays more than he does.
Quote:You make it look like he is a starter and we got blown out.

Will Blackmon is a backup. Dwayne Gratz plays more than he does.

That was my TMD impression.
Quote:That was my TMD impression.

I want to enjoy the time TMD is on the suspension list.
Well I hope him the best and hope he comes back stronger.

Quote:I want to enjoy the time TMD is on the suspension list.

Lol. Okay, I won't do it again.