Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bordles on the Side Line Yesterday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After the 2nd Pic6 yesterday, TV camera spotted Bordles laughing while talking to Chad Henne on the side lines. What could have been so funny ? Disgraceful !

epic first post

sometimes all you can do is laugh when you play really bad.  not a concern to anybody but stupid fans.

Who is "Bordles"

Quote:After the 2nd Pic6 yesterday, TV camera spotted Bordles laughing while talking to Chad Henne on the side lines. What could have been so funny ? Disgraceful !

Probably laughing at Jaxson and the pigeon. So funny! LOLZ!
Quote:After the 2nd Pic6 yesterday, TV camera spotted Bordles laughing while talking to Chad Henne on the side lines. What could have been so funny ? Disgraceful !
 Probably laughing at you.
Normally I welcome new posters politely and I am a Packers fan too, but that post is so stupid I can't be nice about it.

HE SAID HEY CHAD WANNA GO IN NOW :teehee:

Great.... more trolling posts about someone smiling or laughing too much on the sideline.

Some people really need to disconnect just a little bit.

I would much rather see him in deep anguish. That way I know he's really, really thinking about how much he has disappointed you.
Should he mope in the corner? He cant sit there on the bench feeling sorry for himself. Maybe its his way of getting over it. I dont care how he gets us there as long as he gets us there.
Next...

Garrard used to get blasted for smiling.

Coaches have been blasted for not yelling and spitting and screaming enough.

Are you guys watching football or looking for some day time soap opera on the sideline? GTFO.

I know exactly what you're talking about and it wasn't a guffaw, it was like a smirk/smile. Nothing to be alarmed about.

Quote:I know exactly what you're talking about and it wasn't a guffaw, it was like a smirk/smile. Nothing to be alarmed about.
This!
Jags need to set up a plywood room corner so Bordles can go stand in it after a 'shame-us' play !  

Quote:Great.... more trolling posts about someone smiling or laughing too much on the sideline.

Some people really need to disconnect just a little bit.

And the admininstrators need to make a new rule not to let anyone start a thread before a minimum number of posts. Every new member we get - and we get a lot of them now - is annoying.
Quote:Who is "Bordles"

Some oddball combination of Birdo and Squirtle?!?
Quote:And the admininstrators need to make a new rule not to let anyone start a thread before a minimum number of posts. Every new member we get - and we get a lot of them now - is annoying.
Why?
HE WAS WEARING HIS HAT BACKWARDS!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3