Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Let's talk Bengals game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why wait right? Anyways how many TD's does Bortles toss and how many to each team? How bad will the loss be and will Paul Casey have the nads to pull the rook after his 3rd INT? Hopefully the Defense hangs in there. You gotta give them credit for playing well when there is absolutely 0 chance your offense can help out. 

2 TDs to Jax, 1 to the Bungols...

BB will not be benched. 

Quote:2 TDs to Jax, 1 to the Bungols...

BB will not be benched. 
Do the jags win 14-7?
Don't feed the troll folks....

Nothing to see here...

So this is what you do for fun? 

Bengals will have AJ back next week....

Lol
Quote:So this is what you do for fun? 

Talk Jags ball? Yeah... So you don't want to talk about the Bengals game either? I think Borltes does better. He only throws 1 pick 6. But he will continue to shoot our offense in the foot at the red zone. 
Cool

Quote:Bengals will have AJ back next week....

Lol

Dude, not good! I think the ginger could have a good day. If only because he will have plenty of snaps to do so. Our poor D has to be exhausted after having to continuously bail out the O. 
The Bengals look legit! They picked off a red hot Flacco twice today. Sanu is a physical WR and the Ginger is playing well. yikes!

Hope Bortles goes without a pick this time around.

I feel like that is the only way we have a chance at winning.
Quote:Hope Bortles goes without a pick this time around.

I feel like that is the only way we have a chance at winning.

At this point it's a tall order. But If Paul Casey and Jedd could just tell Borltes to make the safe play maybe he would shake the ints. He has the tools and there is no denying it. But the coaches need to get this kid in line and tell him not to be willy nilly with the dang ball. 
Quote:At this point it's a tall order. But If Paul Casey and Jedd could just tell Borltes to make the safe play maybe he would shake the ints. He has the tools and there is no denying it. But the coaches need to get this kid in line and tell him not to be willy nilly with the dang ball.

I think it's the other way around, Jed is sheltering Bortles and not letting him play like he did in college
Quote:I think it's the other way around, Jed is sheltering Bortles and not letting him play like he did in college

Honestly how is Jedd holding back Borltes? Is there another gear? I mean he over threw Arob and then he proceeded to sling the ball. Legit question.
It will be Jungle vs Jungle.

Only one Jungle will come out victorious and the other will be badly beaten.

Which team will be The Bungle in the Jungle?

Quote:Honestly how is Jedd holding back Borltes? Is there another gear? I mean he over threw Arob and then he proceeded to sling the ball. Legit question.

All the little truck plays and throwing the ball short almost every play. Bortles plays better when they open up the field and let him throw the ball
Quote:All the little truck plays and throwing the ball short almost every play. Bortles plays better when they open up the field and let him throw the ball

There's multiple deep balls every game. When is the last time we completed one? That's not Jedds fault. I get that it takes time but Borltes has to make the play that is called regardless. You have to be honest and notice that even Borltes running game was off today. He had some nice runs but he also struggled making a decision to run or to pass. It's getting him into trouble and I think he's hurrying in his head to much. He needs to slow down and just make the smart play. 
Quote:I think Borltes does better. He only throws 1 pick 6. But he will continue to shoot our offense in the foot at the red zone. 

What is it that you think should be done?

Henne is NOT the answer and there is no shot at the playoffs.

The only option is to play the kid and see if he gets better.

Try being a fan of the team.
Quote:What is it that you think should be done?

Henne is NOT the answer and there is no shot at the playoffs.

The only option is to play the kid and see if he gets better.

Try being a fan of the team.

I damn well am a fan of the team. That doesn't mean that I like watching crap every week and make excuses for it. Bortles needs to play smarter. Take care of the ball and take what the defense gives. He's not doing the basics. But it's the best thing he could do for his team right now. When you have a defense playing well the last thing you want to do is turn it over 3 freaking times a week. Come on man. You cant tell me that's ok just because he's a rookie. It's part the coaches fault thought too. There not holding him accountable because he's still out there making the same mistakes. 
Quote:Talk Jags ball? Yeah... So you don't want to talk about the Bengals game either? I think Borltes does better. He only throws 1 pick 6. But he will continue to shoot our offense in the foot at the red zone. 

It's clear you get enjoyment in watching the Jaguars play. Just for different reasons than most of us.
Pages: 1 2