Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags can still get out of last in divison
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
we are 1 game behind tittians

3 games behind Texans

only 5 games behind the colts.

all we need to do is put togather a winning streak, and we can make things very interesting.

it can happen, you never know.

I say we try to get the win streak going first, then the rest will take care of its self.

Winning streak? First of all let's just win one game.

Quote:Winning streak? First of all let's just win one game.
we have won one game
Quote:Winning streak? First of all let's just win one game.

We have won a game. Or do you not remember the browns game? Also a winning streak can be just 1 game. Most think it has to be multiple games but it doesn't.
luvya wolfie

but now is when we say

wait till next year.......................................................................

Quote:We have won one game.

I know, but then we lost one. Now we have to win again before talking about a winning streak.
Quote:I know, but then we lost one. Now we have to win again before talking about a winning streak.
a winning streak would include winning one
I mean look at it this way. We had a great chance against the Eagles. 1-0. We lost badly to Redskins so 1-1. Lost to the Colts 1-2. Got beat by the Chargers 1-3. Bortles INT, we could have beat the Steelers. 2-3. Lost to the Titans, could have won 3-3. Beat the browns 4-3 and 2 INT for TD, we could have beat the Dolphins. 5-3. Honestly we could easily be 5-3 EASILY!!!

Colts and the Texans when they find a qb will be fighting for this division for some years. The Titans and Jaguars will be fighting to stay out of the basement. Nothing new but the faces.

I'm hoping the Raiders win a few and we lose out - get the 1st pick in the draft and then trade down....

Quote:I'm hoping the Raiders win a few and we lose out - get the 1st pick in the draft and then trade down....
^This
Quote:I mean look at it this way. We had a great chance against the Eagles. 1-0. We lost badly to Redskins so 1-1. Lost to the Colts 1-2. Got beat by the Chargers 1-3. Bortles INT, we could have beat the Steelers. 2-3. Lost to the Titans, could have won 3-3. Beat the browns 4-3 and 2 INT for TD, we could have beat the Dolphins. 5-3. Honestly we could easily be 5-3 EASILY!!!
But....we are 1-7 lol
My God.....this thread captures the Jaguar fans quest for mediocrity.
Quote:I'm hoping the Raiders win a few and we lose out - get the 1st pick in the draft and then trade down....

But that will mean we actually had 1st overall pick in the NFL draft for the first time in NFL history. The first year, they took first pick in the expansion draft while panthers had first pick in the main draft.

If the Jets continue to play like they did against the Bills,  they will be a prime candidate for the # 1 pick as well.  
Quote:Colts and the Texans when they find a qb will be fighting for this division for some years. The Titans and Jaguars will be fighting to stay out of the basement. Nothing new but the faces.

Except for the Packers and Colts,  which have stuck gold twice in a row with QB's,  finding a QB is easier said than done.   The Texans have yet to find a true solution at the position in their 13 season history.   For many teams,  it has taken much longer than that.
A winning streak? I don't know about that. The next three games appear brutal...

• at Bengals

• vs Cowboys in London

• -bye-

• at Colts

With any luck these next few games harden the Jaguars allowing for some late season wins. I don't know about the game at Baltimore, but the rest of them look somewhat doable including a possible sweep of the Texans. After these games the Jaguars finish...

• vs Giants

• vs Texans

• at Ravens

• vs Titans

• at Texans

While I do see the Jaguars at 1-10 going into these games, I'd absolutely love to see them finish with a 4-1 streak wherein they improve on last years record by going 5-11. That said, my official prediction remains 3-13 for the team this year, as in even worse than last year. My fingers are crossed for next year though.

Special needs fans....seems about right.

Keep chopping wood, all the way to Europe.

Quote:I mean look at it this way. We had a great chance against the Eagles. 1-0. We lost badly to Redskins so 1-1. Lost to the Colts 1-2. Got beat by the Chargers 1-3. Bortles INT, we could have beat the Steelers. 2-3. Lost to the Titans, could have won 3-3. Beat the browns 4-3 and 2 INT for TD, we could have beat the Dolphins. 5-3. Honestly we could easily be 5-3 EASILY!!!

Those are some nice teal-colored glasses you are wearing sir.
Pages: 1 2