Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2nd Straight 100+ yard game for Denard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congrats to Denard for doing something for the Jags that hasn't been done since 2011 with MJD. I know the loss hurts as I was there surrounded by drunk Dolphin fans, but at least we have something special with DR16.
Shoelace playing some good football.

He's looking better and better each week. He obviously worked hard to get better as a RB and its showing.
best player on the offense. hes shown he can run inside the tackles too. No reason he shouldnt get at least 20 touches per game
He is improving by leaps and bounds. The guy could be a real find if he keeps playing like he has been lately.

A month ago, everyone was talking about drafting Gurley with the first pick. Oh my what a month can do.
I'm still waiting for him to break loose and take it to the House. His play is the best that we have to this point at the RB position...

NH3...
Quote:He is improving by leaps and bounds. The guy could be a real find if he keeps playing like he has been lately.

A month ago, everyone was talking about drafting Gurley with the first pick. Oh my what a month can do.

a lot of offenses are really benefitting from having a guy like denard too. he adds a lot of versatility. i wasnt sure he had it in him, but having a guy like him already on the team instead of having to find one to keep pace with todays offenses is a real nice thing to have.
This ought to settle it once and for all on the RB position. Unless DRob gets injured, he's thee man from here on out. PERIOD!

Yeah Robinson is playing great now. Can't really use the running game as an excuse if he keeps it up.

Another strong rushing performance led by him
He was good, dont know why we stop running the ball

Quote:He was good, dont know why we stop running the ball

I thought the run game took a hit when Luke went out.
Further proof you can find productive RBs anywhere.

I pity the team that uses a first on Gurley
Yup

The guy can play
Quote:Further proof you can find productive RBs anywhere.

I pity the team that uses a first on Gurley
If the Jags used a first on a RB I'd be mad. Look at recent first round RBs that teams are trading/trying to trade. Doug Martin is the latest on the trade block.

Dennard and Storm are the backs in Jax for the next year least for me. If they want to draft another guy do it later in the draft.
Can we get 1,000 yards from him? He needs 670 to get there.

Doubt we'll take one in the first round. But I wouldn't be surprised if they took one in the middle rounds. Should be a deep draft at the position.
Quote:Can we get 1,000 yards from him? He needs 670 to get there.
It's possible but he'd need to average 84 yards per game. With a tough run-in be surprised if he did. If he had one bad game or misses one game he'd need about 100 yards a game. Pretty tough get.
Already talking of the upcoming draft I see...

NH3...
I really didnt expect him to put up the yards vs the phins. We also stopped feeding him the ball so he could have done more still.

I do believe he has gotten alot better. Hope he keeps it up Big Grin

Pages: 1 2