Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Paul Casey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I refuse to call this joke of a coach by his nickname. He hasn't earned it. Paul Casey needs to get off ma damn team now!!! Draft a real QB and hire a real HC. We cannot be lead to victory by a cheer leader. Get rid of that fraud PAUL CASEY!!!

You sound like a moron.

[BLEEP]

Huh?
ok

You're still here?

And I thought I was drunk.... This guy though.

Quote:And I thought I was drunk.... This guy though.

I'm not drunk. Maybe I should be so I can be on the same level of most of you here...
I don't get the Paul Casey reference. Why the choice of "Paul Casey"? Something against the beloved English golfer and 2009 Shell Houston Open champion?

Quote:I'm not drunk. Maybe I should be so I can be on the same level of most of you here...

kewl
Quote:I don't get the Paul Casey reference. Why the choice of "Paul Casey"? Something against the beloved English golfer and 2009 Shell Houston Open champion?

Paul is our head coach doofus.
What difference does it make whether you call him his real name or nickname? He certainly would not be offended if you call him Paul or Casey instead of Gus.

To call him a bad coach just because we are 1-7 now makes no sense. You have to look at the big picture before calling for Gus Bradley's head.

Quote:I don't get the Paul Casey reference. Why the choice of "Paul Casey"? Something against the beloved English golfer and 2009 Shell Houston Open champion?

First name is Paul and middle name is Casey.
Quote:What difference does it make whether you call him his real name or nickname? He certainly would not be offended if you call him Paul or Casey instead of Gus.

To call him a bad coach just because we are 1-7
now makes no sense. You have to look at the big picture before calling for Gus Bradley's head.

lol
Whatevs
How many threads are you going to make saying the same thing. Shut up.
Quote:Paul is our head coach doofus.

You should be ecstatic, the head coach was yelling like a lunatic on the sidelines today. Now he just has to Falcon Punch the podium at his press conference and he'll be on the same level with Bill O' Buttchin!
Quote:You should be ecstatic, the head coach was yelling like a lunatic on the sidelines today. Now he just has to Falcon Punch the podium at his press conference and he'll be on the same level with Bill O' Buttchin!

I see what you did there
Quote:How many threads are you going to make saying the same thing. Shut up.

Go count em punk...
I have not slept in 40 hours or so...doesnt help me to understand what I missed....

Pages: 1 2