Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Worst to first?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our D is crazy right now what the hell happened
Quote:Our D is crazy right now what the hell happened

No idea but whatever it is, it is working
Gotten faster - Poz out and replaced with a faster LB, Winston Guy cut, Marks is playing lights out....

Winston Guy was a huge problem, he seemed to give up penalties all the time.

Im hoping they keep it up in second half.

This second half is goin to test us big time. I think Miami comes out and makes adjustments and settles down.

There no adjusting to dominant d line play though. If they continue to dominate the d is going to play consistently
The defense was lights out, offense completely failed.  We inexplicably stopped feeding DRob the rock halfway through the 2nd quarter even tough the Phins showed they couldn't stop him, and put the game in a struggling Bortles hands even though we were down by 4.

Quote:The defense was lights out, offense completely failed.  We inexplicably stopped feeding DRob the rock halfway through the 2nd quarter even tough the Phins showed they couldn't stop him, and put the game in a struggling Bortles hands even though we were down by 4.

So how did Denard Robinson get over 100 yards again? He actually did run a lot, just not as much as we were expecting.
take away 2 pick 6 and we go into overtime

growing pains

I pray we get rewarded eventually

Quote:Take away 2 pick 6 and we go into overtime.

Growing pains.

I pray we get rewarded eventually.

Take away the blocked field goal, holding on made field goal, and fumble, and we win 19-10.
Quote:Take away the blocked field goal, holding on made field goal, and fumble, and we win 19-10.

Well that is like a fourth of the game.