Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I don't believe in Slowby Blowhard (Gerhart).
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Denard is our guy. Gerhart is a power back who runs better with strong man blocking. We are not that team. Plus our strengths are going uptempo. We need speed and Slowby needs about 5 football lengths to get to max acceleration.

Vote Robinson in this November Election.

Paid by I was a QB, and in 2 seasons I'm a better runner then you've ever been national campaign committee .
I see you were able to butcher his first AND last names. Apparently the well-established thread with only "Slowby" in the title doesn't quite convey your level of frustration.

I propose a decree that from this day forward Toby Gerhart shall be known as Boogerface Cootie Boy.
Quote:I see you were able to butcher his first AND last names. Apparently the well-established thread with only "Slowby" in the title doesn't quite convey your level of frustration.

I propose a decree that from this day forward Toby Gerhart shall be known as Boogerface Cootie Boy.
Phony Slowstart?
Quote:Denard is our guy. Gerhart is a power back who runs better with strong man blocking. We are not that team. Plus our strengths are going uptempo. We need speed and Slowby needs about 5 football lengths to get to max acceleration.

Vote Robinson in this November Election.

Paid by I was a QB, and in 2 seasons I'm a better runner then you've ever been national campaign committee .

If you have to clarify whom you are talking about by putting the actual name in parentheses after the "funny name," then your funny name is not funny.  

Is calling your own teams players stupid names standard in the USA?

Quote:Is calling your own teams players stupid names standard in the USA?

Only in the areas with a certain amount of lead based paint.

I don't think Mr Slowby cares too much. His nice couple of year contract will dull the pain.
Quote:Only in the areas with a certain amount of lead based paint.
Makes sense. I thought it would be better to get behind your own teams players, not ripping on them  :teehee:
Can Denard even pass block yet?

For the really stupid ones, probably.
Quote:Makes sense. I thought it would be better to get behind your own teams players, not ripping on them  :teehee:
You make too much sense for a British guy.  :thumbsup:
Do people really get their panties in a wad on hearing the name "Slowby"? hahahaha

Let me guess, you guys are also the types who send your kid to the corner for 5 minutes for calling his mom every dirty name in the book.. Grow a sack..

It is if you're stupid.
Quote:Do people really get their panties in a wad on hearing the name "Slowby"? hahahaha

Let me guess, you guys are also the types who send your kid to the corner for 5 minutes for calling his mom every dirty name in the book.. Grow a sack..
Or we're not 12 years old in the mind and have stupid childish nicknames for people we are meant to be supporting...

Every fanbase has it's paint eaters.
Quote:Do people really get their panties in a wad on hearing the name "Slowby"? hahahaha

What?
I hope Toby comes out and tears it up. Not getting my hopes up though
Quote:Or we're not 12 years old in the mind and have stupid childish nicknames for people we are meant to be supporting...

I don't give a damn how old you are. I stand by my statement. Grow a sack.

Getting upset and crying over the nickname "Slowby" hahaha. How [BLEEP]..
Quote:I don't give a damn how old you are. I stand by my statement. Grow a sack.

Getting upset and crying over the nickname "Slowby" hahaha. How [BLEEP]..

Sure thing buddy, you seem pretty ghetto.
Quote:Sure thing buddy, you seem pretty ghetto.

Go get your teeth fixed Brit. You know they prolly look like a jagged picket fence..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5