Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sad to see this going down, but would love to keep engaged with y'all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, 

I just wanted to say that I'm grateful for what this community has been. I joined in 2005 and this board was integral for me during the period of time that I really got into football and the discussions you all had taught me much of what I know.

I want to personally invite you to continue our conversations on the Jaguars subreddit. (www.reddit.com/r/jaguars

The forum is fantastic, lots of great people, great discussion and community. 

We even have a Discord in which we chat all day.

It really is the best place that I've found to talk Jaguars online, so I'd love to invite each of you to come join us there so we can continue to discuss and share our love of all things DUVAL!

My username is Jagsfreak.

There is a welcome post for all of you that goes over the site, how to use it and what it's like there, so I'd definitely start here: [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Jaguars/comments/6c4z7d/official_welcome_message_from_the_jaguars_forum/%C2][/url]

I'll finish by saying I'll miss what we have here, but I look forward to seeing y'all there!

-Michael Molter

On Reddit as "BoldCityDigital"

You can also find me on WE ARE JAGUARS on Facebook.

Any chance you all can get a Political Section and Sideline Section to your website so we can simply shoot the [BLEEP] on non-football related topics with other Jags fans.  While we bleed football, it's nice to be able to find common hatred & division within the fanbase --- LOL

We have a Discord in which a lot of stuff gets discussed.

I haven't seen politics, but we still chat about a lot.

Reddit has a forum for any interest you could possibly imagine and many you never would even think of though, so while it wouldn't necessarily be jags fans you'd always be chatting with, you would absolutely be able to connect with like-minded people about anything you're​interested in.
Quote:Any chance you all can get a Political Section and Sideline Section to your website so we can simply shoot the [BAD WORD REMOVED] on non-football related topics with other Jags fans.  While we bleed football, it's nice to be able to find common hatred & division within the fanbase --- LOL

Yeah, you kind of run out of things to talk about when you are out of the playoff hunt in August.