Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gus Bradley on Sound FX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Watch him at various points before, during, and after the game.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-soun...-first-win

Great vid, thanks for sharing

That was awesome.  Hard not to like Gus.  He's 100% genuine.

But, he's too much like a cheerleader, some say.... :blink:

Not gonna lie, I don't think I could live with that kind of positivity in my life.  I'm too cynical.

Quote:Not gonna lie, I don't think I could live with that kind of positivity in my life.  I'm too cynical.

Yeah, he's the anti-Coughlin.
He is a good fit for a team building from nothing. A guy like Bill O'Brien is not, which is why he is losing his cool at press conferences only two months into his tenure.

No matter what you do, having a positive attitude is a powerful thing.
He's says "man" a lot.

Cut him. He's too positive
And he kept telling Bortles to attack. Doesn't he know he's supposed to be turning Blake into Henne?
Like him telling Blake to attack.
Quote:He's says "man" a lot.

"And all that kind of stuff"

-Luke Joeckle
Quote:He is a good fit for a team building from nothing. A guy like Bill O'Brien is not, which is why he is losing his cool at press conferences only two months into his tenure.

great point
Quote:He is a good fit for a team building from nothing. A guy like Bill O'Brien is not, which is why he is losing his cool at press conferences only two months into his tenure.

O'Brian is not building something from nothing, a lot of it is already there. The Texans are a QB away from being very good
Quote:But, he's too much like a cheerleader, some say.

Those people don't know what they are talking about. There is a big difference between being a cheerleader and having a positive attitude.
Lol our head coach is like a kid on the sideline. Can't say I mind it considering our last 2 statues for head coaches.

Quote:LOL Our head coach is like a kid on the sideline. Can't say I mind it considering our last 2 statues for head coaches.

I never got that impression. What makes you think he is childish?
Quote:I never got that impression. What makes you think he is childish?

Well for one, I saw him play a Nintendo DS during a timeout in the Pittsburgh game.
Quote:Well for one, I saw him play a Nintendo DS during a timeout in the Pittsburgh game.

And I heard him say "like" every other word in a recent interview.
Pages: 1 2