Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: can khan be trusted for ffc?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reading shad khans profile on this website it seems like he's done a lot for jacksonville but nothing for Fulham fc since he's taken over. There's a rumour going round south west London that he's gonna run us into the ground then use our very well located facilities to create the first London based NFL team. JUST A RUMOUR I SAY. (ALLEGEDLY. I THINK THAT'S THE KEY WORD THE PRESS USE TO AVOID GETTING BARRISTERED Up the arsenal)
Yes, he's going to spend a billion dollars so he can move an NFL team from a freshly renovated stadium to a 25,700 seat stadium that is virtually impossible expand. I see no flaw in this logic. 

Haha love your knowledge agree with your point but what's his game then? Even when we was a premier league team there was no money to be made . Since he's taken over he's done nothing for us but make mistakes whereas he clearly cares about jacksonville and the community. I'm not against him I'm just curious/slightly suspicious
Quote:Haha love your knowledge agree with your point but what's his game then? Even when we was a premier league team there was no money to be made . Since he's taken over he's done nothing for us but make mistakes whereas he clearly cares about jacksonville and the community. I'm not against him I'm just curious/slightly suspicious
what do you want him to do? FFC was incredibly poorly ran and his hands were slightly tied when he took over,with a team that had a hole at the manager position and overpaid old players that they had to get rid of. He can go out and spend tons of money like Monaco, but then you would face sanctions the same way they did and have to sell all of his players...I would expect him to spend a year out of the Premier League and recoup his team, then spend the money once they get promoted again.