Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I got a date tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wish me luck and of course give me some good pointers. We've really hit it off well so far in our talking for the week and have a lot of similarities thus far. I'm doing something unique and fun aka Dave and Busters'. I figured that a place with some arcade, pool, and drinks in addition to food would be a pretty good place. 

Awesome. 

Just remember to let her win a few times, and don't pay too much attention to the games. The basics. You got the date; the hard part is over.

Walk away if you gotta fart! She shouldn't smell the insides until the 3rd date minimum.
What passing gas is a blocked word? Bunch of commies!
And remember you need a clear path to the parking lot once the roofies start kicking in.
Quote:And remember you need a clear path to the parking lot once the roofies start kicking in.

HB...never leave this message board!!! :no:
Quote:Wish me luck and of course give me some good pointers. We've really hit it off well so far in our talking for the week and have a lot of similarities thus far. I'm doing something unique and fun aka Dave and Busters'. I figured that a place with some arcade, pool, and drinks in addition to food would be a pretty good place. 

Dave & Busters on the first date?!?

I went in that place once BY MYSELF and was there for like an hour and dropped 50 bucks.. Too much craziness going on there for a first date in my opinion. There's kids running around without their folks actin stupid, all the noise pollution and lights, find a better place for a first date dude.. Save Dave & Busters for when ya got her in the sack. 

Plus you want quiet and less of a crowd to get to know each other a little better. You wanna be talking to each other, not over each other because of some loud infernal video game noise.. 

Here's a never fail for me.. Al's Pizza and walk the beach at night afterwards. Bring blankets and bundle up.. 
Who's the lucky guy?

Quote:And remember you need a clear path to the parking lot once the roofies start kicking in.

Quote:Who's the lucky guy?
hahaha
Quote:Dave & Busters on the first date?!?

I went in that place once BY MYSELF and was there for like an hour and dropped 50 bucks.. Too much craziness going on there for a first date in my opinion. There's kids running around without their folks actin stupid, all the noise pollution and lights, find a better place for a first date dude.. Save Dave & Busters for when ya got her in the sack. 

Plus you want quiet and less of a crowd to get to know each other a little better. You wanna be talking to each other, not over each other because of some loud infernal video game noise.. 

Here's a never fail for me.. Al's Pizza and walk the beach at night afterwards. Bring blankets and bundle up..

He's in Indy...that's gonna be a long walk to the beach!
Quote:He's in Indy...that's gonna be a long walk to the beach!

Oh.. 

Hell, cornfields are free.. 
Quote:Oh.. 

Hell, cornfields are free..

And about as exciting as the clap!
Quote:And about as exciting as the clap!

He's in Indiana. I'm sure both are common..
Quote:He's in Indiana. I'm sure both are common..

Very true! :thumbsup:
Dave and Busters isn't so bad though. Some people prefer more social and fun places for a first date and others, like myself, prefer a more chill meet up like coffee or something.

I'm actually meeting up with someone for the first time tomorrow and all we're gonna do is grab some milkshakes at 2 PM and talk and get to know each other better. lol.

Quote:Very true! :thumbsup:

And what Indiana woman doesn't love a good cornfield? Not one I'd wanna be with.. 
Quote:hahaha

Why you, I oughta...
Quote:HB...never leave this message board!!! :no:

Never!

Hey, watch my drink for me.
Quote:Here's a never fail for me.. Al's Pizza and walk the beach at night afterwards. Bring blankets and bundle up.. 

Depends on how well you know each other. Many women wouldn't be comfortable being that isolated on a first date. 

Of course, if by "Never fail" you mean "Get her somewhere that no one will notice when the roofie kicks in" then you've chosen well!  :woot:
Quote:Depends on how well you know each other. Many women wouldn't be comfortable being that isolated on a first date.

Of course, if by "Never fail" you mean "Get her somewhere that no one will notice when the roofie kicks in" then you've chosen well! :woot:

I was thinking the same thing!
Pages: 1 2