Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I did some research
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted everyone to know 3 out of the last four games vs dolphins have gone to them.

10/12/ 2003 dolphins won 24-10  at Alteal

12/3/2006 dolphins lost 24-10 at Dolphin

12/13/2009 dolphins won 14-10 at Jacksonville munciapial Stadiuam

12/16/2012 dolphins won  24-3

here is a side note.

Since the jags beat dolphins 62-7 the fins have won 3 out of the last four times they meet.

on 10/12/1998 Jags won 28-21 at ateal

Since the game jags big win on  1/15/2000  the 62-7 win at Ateal dolphins have beaten us 3 out of last four times we played. Just stating some facts,and I think we need to change that this week. the series is tied right now 3-3.

That means absolutely nothing to them now. Different coaches, different players, and different general managers. History is interesting, but has no effect on what happens at the EverBank on Sunday.

The phins are still sore from that 62-7 whooping. You can take that to the bank. No pun intended. I think this battle starts and ends with both lines. The DLine getting to the QB and knocking him out of rhythm and the Oline protecting BB5 and opening some running lanes. All in all I think we play hard and get another win. The taste of winning really gives you energy to come out and repeat.
Quote:The phins are still sore from that 62-7 whooping.

You're joking right? That was almost 15 years ago. Ryan Tannehill was 11 (Blake Bortles was 8!). 

It just means that the Dolphins have been a better team then the Jags have during those seasons.

The Phins haven't really been any great team, except for the one year they won the division, but they have been better then the hapless Jags have been.

Just 2 below average football teams with one more below average then the other one.

Quote:It just means that the Dolphins have been a better team then the Jags have during those seasons.

The Phins haven't really been any great team, except for the one year they won the division, but they have been better then the hapless Jags have been.

Just 2 below average football teams with one more below average then the other one.

Wow. You are correct sir.

I mean, Ive watched the phins and I definitely have watched the jags and the only difference is that they spend money on offensive stars and we spend money on older guys that arent stars anymore. But both teams have not enjoyed marginal success.
Quote:You're joking right? That was almost 15 years ago. Ryan Tannehill was 11 (Blake Bortles was 8!).

No I'm not kidding. You do realize that I wasn't referencing to the players, but the organization/fanbase as a whole? That loss still stings for them, Idc how old the players were, it's still a part of their history. Its the same way we feel when someone mentions our 14-2 season and the three loses to the titans. So yes, the loss still burns.
Quote:No I'm not kidding. You do realize that I wasn't referencing to the players, but the organization/fanbase as a whole? That loss still stings for them, Idc how old the players were, it's still a part of their history. Its the same way we feel when someone mentions our 14-2 season and the three loses to the titans. So yes, the loss still burns.

Nice comparisons...

Both losses still stings like putting your hand in a wasp's nest and it's so swollen from the onslaught that you can't pull it out...

Ohhhhhhhhh The Pain still Remains even if it's only mental...

Ohhh The Pain!!!

NH3...
Wolfie research is always good...

NH3...
it is history yes, but it also says who has had the upper hand between the 2 teams last few years. It hasn't been the jags, all I am saying is I think its time jags get it back by beating dolphins this week.

Quote:Wolfie research is always good...

NH3...
It is but his spell checker is broken.
bump