Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Wolfies Bold off-season prediction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
you heard it here first. dureing the offseason philap rivers will leave chargers due to move to L.A. then the Jags will sign him in a shocking turn of events. 

He's under contract, he can't just leave the team.  He actually has zero control on whether he is with the Chargers or not next year.

we will trade draft picks for him. he will find a way. 

Lol this is outlandish. Even for you Wolfie
Rivers is a leader,he could teach bortles how to lead a team. Look at the excitmient you always see in rivers after they score a td.  

We are coming up on Bortles contract year.  I can't imagine being able to keep Bortles on his 5th year of his rookie deal, give him a new contract, plus be able to afford Rivers.

Funny enough, they were talking about this on 1010.  Rivers doesn't want to play in LA apparently.

Ok Wolfie. Calm down. You made a 2-14 prediction and you came pretty close. But you if Philap Rivers becomes a Jag then I'll crown you Nostrodomus.
He's publicly come out already and said he'll make the best of his time in L.A now with the Chargers. 

As I recall, Rivers was TC's first draft pick with the Giants.

I've learned to not second guess Snowwolf, and quite frankly I'd be stoked to learn we traded for Rivers.

Philap Rivers..

Kinda reminds me of flea market shoes..

Neeki

Adidnas

Ribook
[Image: post-27011-i-dont-think-so-gif-highlande...=400&h=200]