Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Halloween
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So what are all you animals dressing as?
I dressed as Buzz Lightyear last year.  I have a few of those luchador wrestling masks from some travels to San Diego....I may do that this year.  I wish I had a pair of long black tights.  That would really pull the outfit together.

CM Punk

Quote:I dressed as Buzz Lightyear last year.  I have a few of those luchador wrestling masks from some travels to San Diego....I may do that this year.  I wish I had a pair of long black tights.  That would really pull the outfit together.

I wouldn't think black tights would be that hard to find.
Me- Sharktapuss

Mrs. Jagwired- Sharknado

Quote:I wouldn't think black tights would be that hard to find.

Thanks, can I borrow a pair?
Quote:Thanks, can I borrow a pair?

Do you wear petite too? :thumbsup:
I'm going as The Grim Reaper.  It's the same costume I've used for a long time.

The misses is going as a sailor.  Though she usually changes costumes a few times.  Halloween is our favorite holiday next to Christmas.  Not sure what else she might have planned.  

As for our girls... they're going as Anna from Frozen, Dorothy Gale, and Belle.  

Quote:Do you wear petite too? :thumbsup:

I can make that work....the ladies will love the look.
Quote:I'm going as The Grim Reaper.  It's the same costume I've used for a long time.

The misses is going as a sailor.  Though she usually changes costumes a few times.  Halloween is our favorite holiday next to Christmas.  Not sure what else she might have planned.  

Aren't you missing two? Or are they still to young?
Quote:Aren't you missing two? Or are they still to young?

Yeah, they're still too young.  They're 4 months old.  They make costumes for kids that young, but we've never dressed our kids up  for Halloween until they turn about 2 or 3.  
Quote:Yeah, they're still too young.  They're 4 months old.  They make costumes for kids that young, but we've never dressed our kids up  for Halloween until they turn about 2 or 3.

Ahh...okay. I couldn't remember how old the little ones were. At that age, I wouldn't bother dressing them up either.
Staying at home, entertaining the neighborhood kids again. I think I'll bring back my favorite game, Bobbing for French Fries, always a crowd pleaser.

Quote:I'm going as The Grim Reaper.  It's the same costume I've used for a long time.

Is the Grim Reaper part of DW? Or just a cool costume you like?
Quote:CM Punk

Wrestlers is one I go to pretty often but all my guys are from the 80s.
Quote:Is the Grim Reaper part of DW? Or just a cool costume you like?

Nah, it's just a costume I've worn for 8 years or so.  I thought about going as one of the doctor's, but my kids don't want to be embarrassed. One of my favorite parts of Halloween has always been the decorating.  We go all out.  I've got a projector, along with a cd running that has train sounds to make it sound like a phantom train.  We've got a good ghost that uses mirrors to make it look like the ghost is playing the piano.  We even have a fog machine..  I've not cared too much about what I go as for a while now.  My wife is the one that loves dressing up.    She has enough costumes to open her own costume shop.  
Quote:Nah, it's just a costume I've worn for 8 years or so.  I thought about going as one of the doctor's, but my kids don't want to be embarrassed. One of my favorite parts of Halloween has always been the decorating.  We go all out.  I've got a projector, along with a cd running that has train sounds to make it sound like a phantom train.  We've got a good ghost that uses mirrors to make it look like the ghost is playing the piano.  We even have a fog machine..  I've not cared too much about what I go as for a while now.  My wife is the one that loves dressing up.    She has enough costumes to open her own costume shop.

Ha, sounds very cool. I never decorate because I don't get trick or treaters, I think my house is already too scary for most people to venture out to haha.
We don't get many trick-or-treaters either.  So we give out full size candy bars.  We don't take our kids around our neighborhood because most of the houses suck.  There's one house that gives out little cards that have messages on them like "Do good in school!"  and "Remember to brush your teeth!".  Then you have a couple of houses that refuse to give out anything at all, and we have a small neighborhood.  

So we go to a nearby much bigger neighborhood.

But our neighborhood does hold a yearly "Best Decorated House" competition.  We almost always win.  Didn't participate last year, or we'd have won every year.  But usually only about 6 houses ever try to decorate.  Probably because we don't have many kids in the neighborhood.  

Quote:We don't get many trick-or-treaters either.  So we give out full size candy bars.  We don't take our kids around our neighborhood because most of the houses suck.  There's one house that gives out little cards that have messages on them like "Do good in school!"  and "Remember to brush your teeth!".  Then you have a couple of houses that refuse to give out anything at all, and we have a small neighborhood.  

So we go to a nearby much bigger neighborhood.

But our neighborhood does hold a yearly "Best Decorated House" competition.  We almost always win.  Didn't participate last year, or we'd have won every year.  But usually only about 6 houses ever try to decorate.  Probably because we don't have many kids in the neighborhood.

I'm pretty sure your kids are obligated to egg that house that gives out the messages. Give out candy or turn out the lights!
I give out rock salt from the end of a barrel...little brats.
Pages: 1 2