Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fun With Browns/Jags All-22 Footage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK.  Haven't had time to fool with this since the iggles game, but I might have an hour free later today to get some screen grabs.  

I'll kick things off with what I thought was a great intermediate throw on third and 8 by Blake to Lee who ran a deep(ish) out route and toe tapped inside the chalk for 20 yds.

Let me know a play or two you guys would like to see these angles of and I'll try to get to most of them.

[Image: 2j4rlo4.jpg]

Here you see Blake releasing the ball as Lee makes his cut. Great timing.  He put just enough loft on the pass that it dropped where Lee had a better play on it than the defender.

[Image: o77tbk.jpg]

Excellent grab by Lee with extended hands.

Also note the great blocking on this play. 

Can u make that into a gif?

Id like to see how small of a hole Blake fit the TD pass into Robinson.
Quote:Can u make that into a gif?
No haz zee technologies, JC.  I can only do a gif of moving stills but it takes a while. 
Quote:Id like to see how small of a hole Blake fit the TD pass into Robinson.
Will try to get to that after I walk the dog and handle some work stuff for an hour. 

In the meantime - here's the other angle of the coaches film on the Lee out route. Really shows how Blake took the defender out of the play with perfect trajectory. 

[Image: 2zqyh4k.jpg]

More around noon….

Appreciate it.
Rookie flashes on both parts.  Lovin it.

Why can't I see your pictures? /sadpanda

Quote:Why can't I see your pictures? /sadpanda
Not sure?  I'm using tiny pic url's with the image function in the boards posting menu. 
Probably the best throw of the game.
Quote:Id like to see how small of a hole Blake fit the TD pass into Robinson.
It was well timed, but not really a tight window. These two angles show that the defender was a step or two behind Robinson and came up along side only as the ball arrived.   (yes - that blip on the screen around the 22 is the ball)

The only defenders between Blake and A-Rob weren't really close enough or to make a play either. (second angle)  The YAC was the most impressive aspect IMO. 

[Image: 2vd41ds.jpg]

Second angle:

[Image: 21abv5g.jpg]

Here's a gif of 4 screenshots that shows Linder making a good block to spring Denard for a twenty yard run. 

[Image: K07XrV3.gif]

1st frame :  handoff

2nd frame: Linder is shedding his block (leaving it to Pasztor)

3rd frame: Linder is moving to block LB #58 while Denard is planting to cut

4th frame: Denard has cut between Frenchie and Linder and scampers for 20

In case anyone wonders how close that "almost TD" to Shorts in the third quarter was….

[Image: 2cn9kow.jpg]

Ended up being an INT 2 plays later.  :confused:

Quote:Will try to get to that after I walk the dog and handle some work stuff for an hour. 

In the meantime - here's the other angle of the coaches film on the Lee out route. Really shows how Blake took the defender out of the play with perfect trajectory. 

[Image: 2zqyh4k.jpg]

More around noon….

That was a great throw and catch.
Quote:In case anyone wonders how close that "almost TD" to Shorts in the third quarter was….

That one wasn't as close as it looked in real time. Bortles had him open there and needs to make a better throw. As a franchise QB, you don't leave TD on the field. 
Quote:In case anyone wonders how close that "almost TD" to Shorts in the third quarter was….

Yeah, a better pass and that's TD. Shorts won the route.
Quote:That one wasn't as close as it looked in real time. Bortles had him open there and needs to make a better throw. As a franchise QB, you don't leave TD on the field. 
One with 4 NFL starts does. All of them.