Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Vote for Denard for FedEx Ground Player of the Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
voted but you know that Murray is going to win it again

Quote:voted but you know that Murray is going to win it again

Yep, either Murray or Bell.

We would have to click our brains out to even give DRob a chance, and that probably won't be enough either.

Congrats on getting nominated DRob, well done.

Looking good up there next to those other 2 guys.
I  voted for Shoelace!

Murray is a beat though.  He beat Jim Browns record for most 100 yard games to start a season...  

Voted for DRob but noticed that MJD had 6 yards on 3 carries with a long of 3. That puts him at 48 yards over 6 games.

Quote:I  voted for Shoelace!

Murray is a beat though.  He beat Jim Browns record for most 100 yard games to start a season...  
 Wonder if the Jags can lock him in the bell tower?  Maybe spike his tea and lace his crumpets? 
Quote:Voted for DRob but noticed that MJD had 6 yards on 3 carries with a long of 3. That puts him at 48 yards over 6 games.

Looks like Mojo has become Nojo or Slojo.
I'm still waiting for Denard to hit break off a long one. He's got the speed and vision to do it, so I feel it's just a matter of time and carries.
As Lageman just mentioned on TimTim, it will be interesting to see how Fisch continues to adjust and tweak the offense to our strengths.

Robinson seems best when he's in space, and Bortles is by far the best player on the field on offense.

That given, I'd expect to see more spread/three wide sets.  That gives Bortles the flexibility to make plays, and stretches the defense out wider where he has a better chance of getting into space rather than being in a confined in a tight run set with the defense drawn in closer.

Quote:I'm still waiting for Denard to hit break off a long one. He's got the speed and vision to do it, so I feel it's just a matter of time and carries.

And the offensive line getting better, of course.