Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Another JB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He can reapply November 2 Smile

And yes I know it doesn't mean he will be playing for us. But I am praying that following that day within a few short days he does actually apply for reinstatement

For all you who are going to say he's to busy getting high....

Josh Gordon had his problems too.... And any team would sign him....

He's our true # 1 and when he does come back in 2015 there will be so many mismatches on offenses for defenses its going to change everything... There is a reason they have not given up on the kid. And it's because him and BB WILL SAVE THE FRANCHISE

Just wait until he applies and you're all saying OMGGGGG JB I LOVE YOU...
Uhhh, yeah. If you could, uh, just.. put this in the multiple JB threads we already have.. that'd be grrrreeeaaaatttttt.

Wait what? Did something happen with him?

You don't love him, you love the idea of him. So far he has only been one big tease.

For me Blackmon is almost like a fantasy. I sure hope it happens though.
Theres about a .0000001% chance he ever plays for us again, but if he does, it'll be amazing. In his last 8 games here, he had 56 catches for 723 yards. Imagine if he put those kind of games together for a whole season.

No but date for reinstament is slowly approaching. And with the positive news of his treatment being halfway completed a week or two ago... I will be waiting for nov 2 when he can apply and at least be in the facilities...
How can you say there is a 0 percent change he plays for us yet we haven't cut him? You're so stupid dude. Stop talking. You clearly don't know what you're talking about
I'm hoping but not expecting
Quote:No but date for reinstament is slowly approaching. And with the positive news of his treatment being halfway completed a week or two ago... I will be waiting for nov 2 when he can apply and at least be in the facilities...

Pretty sure until he's reinstated he can't access the facilities. And even with his recent stint in rehab, he still has a lot going against him to be reinstated this year. Next year is a much more likely scenario. Let's not forget that until a month or two ago JB wasn't clean.

If he's taking his recovery seriously, good things will come for Blackmon. The team has shown incredible patience and loyalty. Hopefully it's rewarded with a refocused Blackmon ready to resume his career.
You don't really know that. And by clean you need to remember we're talking about pot....

And that's what I said... After 11-01 he can apply and all I want for now is him to be able to be around the team... I'm sure he's going to turn his life around. Smoking pot or making millions... I had the same choice in jobs for a while... I'm 24 and I was working for less money at places I knew I didn't have to pass a drug test... I stopped smoking and got a better paying job. Haven't looked back. He'll do the same
Quote:If he's taking his recovery seriously, good things will come for Blackmon. The team has shown incredible patience and loyalty. Hopefully it's rewarded with a refocused Blackmon ready to resume his career.

We can only hope
Quote:If he's taking his recovery seriously, good things will come for Blackmon. The team has shown incredible patience and loyalty. Hopefully it's rewarded with a refocused Blackmon ready to resume his career.

It really would be incredible for this team with an already developing receiving corps.
Even if he does come back will he be the same JB we saw? I mean he's been away from the game and all football things related for a good amount of time.

We don't if he's kept in shape or totally let himself go. Such a dissapointing story. Guy was putting up numbers even with Gabbert as his QB.
I was gonna apply for reinstatement, but then I got high.

I was gonna lead the Jags in receiving, but then I got high

Now I'm selling insurance, and I know why (why man?) Hey heyyyyy

Because I got high, because I got high, because I got hiiiiigh.
Quote:No but date for reinstament is slowly approaching. And with the positive news of his treatment being halfway completed a week or two ago... I will be waiting for nov 2 when he can apply and at least be in the facilities...

He'll most likely face suspension for his latest arrest/bust. Reinstatement at this point is about as likely as me hitting the lottery tonight. Don't get your hopes up kid.