Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Anger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
was very lucky we won because he did not achieve victory yesterday!
Just not that good. 

He has sucked an awful lot the last 4 games.
Yeah he gets out shined by the opposing teams punter every week. He did punt into a returner head though!

Thanks Gene
Let's go easy on the guy, it's not like he was a third round pick. Oh wait...
Quote:Yeah he gets out shined by the opposing teams punter every week. He did punt into a returner head though!

Thanks Gene

Head shot!
A guy sitting in front of me said "His name fits him, because his punting makes me angry"
Could be Matt Turk...
Quote:Could be Matt Turk...

Ha, I remember he would get so upset when the fans would boo him... Gene was a terrible GM, no doubt, but I think his scouting of punters may have been his worst attribute of all
FWIW I really like Bradley Pinion as a replacement to Anger next year :whistling:  Wouldn't even have to use a 3rd round pick on him.

Well sure, he was overpriced, but at least he's ineffective.
He was doomed as soon as he was selected.

It's like when your girlfriend buys you that weird [BLEEP] cologne.. You know you have to wear it, but what a waste of money, doomed as soon as it left the wrapper.
Anger cannot learn how to put the ball inside the 20. That will get you canned in this league.
He'll be cut after the season... I was excited for him even though was a high draft pick. Field position is huge but he has never been able to really change it for us.. But to his credit he was always punting inside our own 30 because we sucked.
Quote:Anger cannot learn how to put the ball inside the 20. That will get you canned in this league.

Bingo.... He's the king of the touchback... But not in the good way for a kickoff.
Time to replace
He's a good punter. Obviously not worth the 3rd round pick but he is the least of our worries at this point.
Quote:He's a good punter. Obviously not worth the 3rd round pick but he is the least of our worries at this point.

He's really not that good.
Quote:He's really not that good.

Agreed he has been very mediocre
Quote:He's a good punter. Obviously not worth the 3rd round pick but he is the least of our worries at this point.

He's not a punter.
Pages: 1 2 3