Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: DRob punched in groin (area)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did anybody else notice the play where the Browns defender punched DRob in the groinal region while running the ball yesterday?  I was wondering if somebody had a gif of that.

Dirty play by the Browns player.

He would have been ejected if any of the officials saw that. The NFL likely will see it and fine him.

Yea I saw that last night when I was watching the game. Was pretty obvious too.
For real? Thats messed up. They really couldnt take losing to us.

I'm beginning to loathe the brown skid marks. :verymad:

Quote:For real? Thats messed up. They really couldn't take losing to us.

Steve Beuerlein talked about how the Browns were confused and out of sorts because of our defense stopping the run.

Of course they could not take losing to us. They flew to Jacksonville as 5-point favorites and we were dead last in pass defense.
Yeah I saw it. It was Barkevious Mingo.
I did not know there was an area of the body with the designation of "groinal", but I like it.

-

Quote:Yeah I saw it. It was Barkevious Mingo.

thanks.  I did not catch anything other than the punch.  have seen no replays or anything about it.
Quote:I did not know there was an area of the body with the designation of "groinal", but I like it.

-

cratchal region?

Quote:Yeah I saw it. It was Barkevious Mingo.

Figures. BUM. 

I remember when people on here wanted the Jags to draft that guy. Laughing 
Quote:Steve Beuerlein talked about how the Browns were confused and out of sorts because of our defense stopping the run.

Of course they could not take losing to us. They flew to Jacksonville as 5-point favorites and we were dead last in pass defense.

Yea but gonad puching? Really? I would rather then twist an ankle.

Quote:cratchal region?

^^classic!!^^
That's what it looked like to me! Cheap shot no doubt, lucky the refs didn't see it.

Quote:Figures. BUM.

Looking a little desperate there dog.
Quote:I did not know there was an area of the body with the designation of "groinal", but I like it.

-

You will know when you get hit in it.
I remember the play.  I thought he was trying to punch the ball out of his hands.  Wouldn't surprise me if I was wrong.

Quote:I remember the play.  I thought he was trying to punch the ball out of his hands.  Wouldn't surprise me if I was wrong.

If so, he has terrible aim.
Quote:I remember the play.  I thought he was trying to punch the ball out of his hands.  Wouldn't surprise me if I was wrong.

Wrong ball
Quote:Figures. BUM. 

Really?  That was relevant how?

Fine him and donate the money to charity.

Pages: 1 2