Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 7 games in, 22 sacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2nd in the league behind buffalo (24)

In 2011 our total was 20 lol
Hope branch is ok. Any news on him?
Quote:Hope branch is ok. Any news on him?
I haven't heard anything yet.  Hope it wasn't too serious.  We need him. 
Hopefully we get Branch back, good thing we have Ryan Davis
Didn't we have a year with only 14 as well?
Yeah, this is one aspect thats been consistent all year. 

Credit the DL coach, he's done a good job. Also credit Caldwell for adding pass rush talent. 

it seems like our secondary is starting to catch up too

Quote:2nd in the league behind buffalo (24)

In 2011 our total was 20 lol
That is fantastic!  A lot of it has to do with Marks getting a huge push up the middle, Clemons rushing the outside but mainly under appreciated Big Red for taking double coverage on a  lot of plays...
Quote:Yeah, this is one aspect thats been consistent all year. 

Credit the DL coach, he's done a good job. Also credit Caldwell for adding pass rush talent. 
Credit Gus for getting Clemons and Bryant here.
Marks is playing like a madman. Definitely their best FA signing, and one of the biggest overall additions to the team since the new regime took over.

Quote:Marks is playing like a madman. Definitely their best FA signing, and one of the biggest overall additions to the team since the new regime took over.
The Marks signing is definitely paying big dividends.

The impact of his signing reminds me of Mike Peterson.

Gotta love it.
Quote:it seems like our secondary is starting to catch up too
I'm not sure; is our secondary 'catching up' or is it just benefiting from not having undisciplined players like Guy back there? Probably some of both, I'd guess....
I heard the commentators yesterday make note that late in the 3rd quarter I believe when Cleveland was backed up by their end zone on 3rd down "and now Jax brings in a fresh defensive line to attack this tired Cleveland OL. Credit the talent and depth they've brought in"

Something like that.
The depth this year is amazing. Hood, Abry Jones, and even Alualu are getting pressure and making plays.

Quote:I heard the commentators yesterday make note that late in the 3rd quarter I believe when Cleveland was backed up by their end zone on 3rd down "and now Jax brings in a fresh defensive line to attack this tired Cleveland OL. Credit the talent and depth they've brought in"

Something like that.
Quote:The depth this year is amazing. Hood, Abry Jones, and even Alualu are getting pressure and making plays.

There were a couple plays where Abry Jones just manhandled the guy in front of him.
Quote:There were a couple plays where Abry Jones just manhandled the guy in front of him.

I'm thinkin' Abry's
Quote:The depth this year is amazing. Hood, Abry Jones, and even Alualu are getting pressure and making plays.

No, just no. 

Have you watched him at all this year?  His play is atrocious. 
Quote:There were a couple plays where Abry Jones just manhandled the guy in front of him.
yeah I seen that, he is much better than Alu from what I have seen from him this year
Quote:I'm thinkin' Abry's

We've got the meat!
Quote:yeah I seen that, he is much better than Alu from what I have seen from him this year

Saw*
Pages: 1 2