Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Wolfie didn't guarantee a victory against the Browns .... or did he?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was this the 1st week of the Season that Wolfie did NOT guarantee a victory or did I just not see the weekly post? 

I don't know about that, but it was the first week that that other guy didn't do a "We will destroy the (insert opponent here)" thread. 

Quote:I don't know about that, but it was the first week that that other guy didn't do a "We will destroy the (insert opponent here)" thread.

We had one of those.
Quote:We had one of those.

An oversight then, I didn't notice one. 
Quote:I don't know about that, but it was the first week that that other guy didn't do a "We will destroy the (insert opponent here)" thread. 
LOL. I was out of the country. Otherwise...

Maybe I need to be out of the country more often...
This is the first week I didn't consume any alcohol at the game.   So I guess I am stuck with sobriety for the rest of the year.  

Quote:Was this the 1st week of the Season that Wolfie did NOT guarantee a victory or did I just not see the weekly post? 

Actually, Wolfie predicted a loss, as I recall. 
I did,I predicted us to lose to browns this week, but it was all part of my master plan to get us a win. I knew if I said team would lose, somehow they would win.  I used the wolfogology. :thumbsup: I wasn't going to watch the team go 0-16,so I did what had to be done.

Quote:I did,I predicted us to lose to browns this week, but it was all part of my master plan to get us a win. I knew if I said team would lose, somehow they would win.  I used the wolfogology. :thumbsup: I wasn't going to watch the team go 0-16,so I did what had to be done.
Good job Wolfie!
Quote:I did,I predicted us to lose to browns this week, but it was all part of my master plan to get us a win. I knew if I said team would lose, somehow they would win.  I used the wolfogology. :thumbsup: I wasn't going to watch the team go 0-16,so I did what had to be done.
Thanks Wolfie!
Quick wolfie before its too late predict more losses
unforrtanttly it doesn't always result in a win, only once in a while. Otherwise we need to stay positive, and support the team.  Staying positive will get results eventtly,or in this case wins. Forttattnly it worked for us this last week, between that ,and the magic beads.

Quote:LOL. I was out of the country. Otherwise...

Maybe I need to be out of the country more often...

Move to New York.  Near the border of Canada preferably.  Go for a drive while the Jags play, making sure to be in Canada for the full three hours.  DO IT FOR THE TEAM
If that doesn't work, there's always the cheese sticks...and if those don't work, what's-his-name has to get another operation....

Instant message board classic.

snowwolf776, our secret weapon.

But we lost Poz and Branch in the process, so wolfology works...but at a price.
loseing those 2 guys was just bad luck for them, not the team. players will step up. we got younger at MLB now. JT Thomas has been in league 4 years compared to 8 years for poz. I'm not saying we won't miss poz, just sometimes a little younger helps.

I also changed things up. I wore my jags gear on Saturday and my Noles gear on Sunday. We won both.
Quote:loseing those 2 guys was just bad luck for them, not the team. players will step up. we got younger at MLB now. JT Thomas has been in league 4 years compared to 8 years for poz. I'm not saying we won't miss poz, just sometimes a little younger helps.

I agree.

Go JAGS!
I had guaranteed one, not sure in which thread I think a couple which I hadnt done in any of the previous games this season!