Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I gotta give credit where its due
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last year, i wasn't a big fan of Andre Branch. He lacked ability to beat his man and just looked bad for the most part but you see a different guy out there this year and its obvious he wants it and has the will power to go get it

Same with d rob, i never expected him to be a between the tackle runner, but hes shown that hard work and dedication can get you places, and boy a few times today i thought i was watching Jamal Charles in a jag uni

Props to both guys, brb gonna heat up the crow
Last year Branch was inconsistent. He would have one good game and then one bad game. This season is definitely his breakout year.

I knew Robinson can run between the tackles if he gets a hole and thought the problem was offensive linemen not giving it to him.

lots of people gave up on Branch too early. I always thought as he gets older he will put on 20 pounds, it was only a matter of time One year later, a little buffed up, looks like he worked his butt off in the weight room and is making plays. Good for him.

Quote:Lots of people gave up on Branch too early. I always thought as he gets older he will put on 20 pounds, it was only a matter of time One year later, a little buffed up, looks like he worked his butt off in the weight room and is making plays. Good for him.

I heard someone say a lineman gained 20 pounds in the offseason, but can't remember who he was talking about. Maybe Branch?
The thing i love about drob is that i've seen him run through guys and move the pile, for an speedy guy its something special
Quote:The thing I love about D Rob is that I've seen him run through guys and move the pile. For a speedy guy it's something special.

For any guy that's special. I never thought Denard would be move the pile like MJD did, but he showed us that ability yesterday.
Quote:I heard someone say a lineman gained 20 pounds in the offseason, but can't remember who he was talking about. Maybe Branch?

Was talking about Telvin Smith
Quote:Was talking about Telvin Smith

He had a great day. After that interception I thought, "Telvin Smith is the real deal."
Yeah he looked good, they was saying he was 200lb and ran a sub 4.54 at the time of the draft so we made him put on 20lb, let's wait for him to do it a couple more games before we call him the real deal Smile
Quote:Yeah he looked good, they was saying he was 200 lb and ran a sub 4.54 at the time of the draft so we made him put on 20lb, let's wait for him to do it a couple more games before we call him the real deal.

His size probably is why he waited so long to get picked because Steve Tasker explained that is small for his position. It was obvious the 4.5/40 speed compensates for that because it helped him play.
Quote:I heard someone say a lineman gained 20 pounds in the offseason, but can't remember who he was talking about. Maybe Branch?

It was Mike Brewster.