Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Magic Beads!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ok first of all let me say this, last time I wore the beads was when I went to my first live jags game. Jags won that game vs  titians 42-7.  I thought they could win last week without that magic, they could not. I was tired of hearing people say 0-16,so I said today why not wear those beads. Wham Jags win 24-6.

I hope there is some more magic left in these beads. If it leads the team to a win rest of the season, I will wear them rest of the season. I hope their is enough magic left to get us a few more wins, espailley next week vs dolphins. If nothing else there was enough magic left in the beads to keep us from going 0-16 this season.  We will find out next week. all I can say now from today is this.

Magic Beads Magic Beads your magic is true.!!!!!!!!!

Championship!!
10-6 here we come!
Don't take those beads off!!!
FBT do you rember that game vs  titians?  I hope these beads got some magic left in them. they are smale,and can only hold so much magic before running out. :thumbsup:

no I do need to take them off,and just rember to wear going to game next weak. wearing them 24/7 would be bad luck. I didn't put them on today,until we were getting ready to leave for sports bar. With magic, you have to do things the same the following sunday as you did the previous sunday.

gotta love this dude

I knew a girl with some magic beads, she knew how to make them disappear. 

Believe in the beads. 

Quote:I knew a girl with some magic beads, she knew how to make them disappear. 

Believe in the beads. 

Oh dear
If you wear your Beads against the Ravens, can we all talk about the Birds and the Beads?

they are accuttly bead neckleces.  the neckleces made out of little round beads.

Quote:they are accuttly bead neckleces.  the neckleces made out of little round beads.

Are they pearl beads by any chance?

Even false pearl beads?

Lets do this!

Who would've thought.  All this time the only thing this team needed was to give snowwolf a pearl necklace.

Ha!

Quote:I knew a girl with some magic beads, she knew how to make them disappear. 

Believe in the beads. 

LOL.  This was my thought when I saw the thread title.

Quote:Who would've thought.  All this time the only thing this team needed was to give snowwolf a pearl necklace.

Ha!

ugh....

I have had these bead neckleces  for a long time. I just hadn't worn them since I got them when I went to my first live jags game a few years ago. We won that game 42-7. they been put away since then.

bump

Quote:bump

Wolfie just gave us the bead bump.
[Image: 2_zps61629f28.jpg]

Quote:[Image: 2_zps61629f28.jpg]

OH Dear
Pages: 1 2 3 4