Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: It'll be interesting to see how Bortles responds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This might be the toughest game he's played in a very long time with a 3 pick day. He's got 5 TDs and 10 interceptions on the year. Would love to see how he bounces back. Luckily he came away with the W. This is why he should have started this year, so he can take his rookie lumps this year
Not worried one bit. Blake will come back strong next week. He'll be in the film room all week correcting his mistakes. Next time, he runs for the 1st. He's just getting used to the speed of NFL DBs. In the American Athletic Conference, defenses don't close on balls that quickly. Fortunately, Blake's confidence won't be shaken at all.
That 3rd interception in the red zone was by far his worst INT of the year so far. He could have just ran for the first down but instead he tried to force a pass and it was intercepted.

I think he responds next week but he really needs to do a better job of making better reads. Still love him doe.
He looked great in that two minute drill before half time
It's strange though.

BB has his worst game as a starter and the Jags get their first win and it's by 18 points.

Go figure.

This was a win despite Bortles

Quote:That 3rd interception in the red zone was by far his worst INT of the year so far. He could have just ran for the first down but instead he tried to force a pass and it was intercepted.

I think he responds next week but he really needs to do a better job of making better reads. Still love him doe.

Yeah of all his INTs that was just awful.

I have to say the pick 6 was worse because it gave up points without giving the D a chance to stop them.
It looked like Cleveland was giving BB5 some unique fronts that had him confused all day. That happens to rookies.