Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Heck of a game, Telvin Smith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What a game by Smith. Sack, force fumble, interception, some tackles for losses, and the announcer said he's put on 20 lbs. We've got a hit
And he can cover!
best individual defense performance by a Jag's player this year

Quote:What a game by Smith. Sack, force fumble, interception, so,e tackles for losses, and the announcer said he's put on 20 lbs. We've got a hit

I agree, good showing by Telvin.  He's got a lot of upside here and it's a big positive to see him developing and playing well.  The announcers were off on the weight gain though. He weight around 220 at the combine I believe and not the 200 pounds they stated.
He's quick, man. He's gonna be special if he keeps progressing.
Player of the game
Quote:Player of the game
Him and Marks yep

DRob on Offense
Quote:Player of the game

And that's hard to take away from Robinson who showed up big at a time where we needed it but I agree!
defensive player of the game... he was a beast today.

Quote:What a game by Smith. Sack, force fumble, interception, some tackles for losses, and the announcer said he's put on 20 lbs. We've got a hit

And a pass defended that could have easily been another INT. It hit him right in the hands.
Poz also played like a man on fire today.
4 tackles, 1 interception, 1 sack.

1 hell of a game.
Quote:4 tackles, 1 interception, 1 sack.

1 hell of a game.

+ a forced fumble and turnover
Our Linebackers were great today...
finally

Quote:finally
HAHAHA

rookie 5th rounder has a breakout game and you think it should have happened sooner??

LOL
Great performance by the D all the way around but yes Telvin really stood out today! congrats Telvin!

Cosign everything said. His closing speed is just sick.
4 Tackles 3 for loss the other to end a drive on 3rd down, 1 pass deflection, 1 sack forced fumble, 1 Int and was in on another sack but Hoyer was already going down.

Denard had a coming out game but thats easier for a RB than a rookie LB.
and he dropped another INT

should have had two

Pages: 1 2 3