Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: It's time for joy, it's time to be happy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

After having major surgery earlier this week and being in pain for the last few days, this win sure made me feel a little better today.
Whooo  hoooo!!!  

Winning solves everything!  Savor the win!!

I feel so much joy right now!
Guess the browns suck [BLEEP] donkey ...afterlife, huh? Sorry highscore, u gotta share.
not sure what this feeling is

what is this.. am I dead?

where's the pain and sadness?
Filled with joy. Defense has learned how to stop the run
The defense was on it today for a full 60 minutes. In the plays we gave up there was at least coverage in the neighborhood.

Quote:It's time to celebrate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
Well done, and bonus points for keeping up with MB tradition!
I thought Joeckel had maybe his best game today.  He wasn't perfect but he blocked well.  There were some issues with pass protection still but the OL overall was a step up from what we've seen.

LOL, the other moron tried to copy your thread.

Quote:LOL, the other moron tried to copy your thread.
It doesn't matter at this point. What matters is that the team won and we're all happy about something. For once...
Quote:After having major surgery earlier this week and being in pain for the last few days, this win sure made me feel a little better today.

Would you be willing to go through another major surgery for another Jags win?

We might need you to take one for the team.
Congrats Jags! Well what'dya know? Prisco said he expected an upset win, but holy smokes... 24-6? I think the greatest play of the game was the hapless browns returner who let the ball 'boink' off his head and bounce to the jags.... priceless! 1-6 isn't really nothing to write home to momma about.... but it sure beats 0-7. We can put the whole 0-16 talk behind us now. The defense r e a l l y showed up for this game.... or the browns were just way, way, over rated.

A win for this young team could be huge. They needed to get that feeling. They needed to have that moment, it could go a long ways. We have our franchise QB, now it's time for the young team to win. We don't need to be high up in the draft or to get the first pick. Winning now that we have Bortles is big. They've got the taste in their mouth now and it will be interesting to see what effect it has on them and how they handle it.
Happy happy, joy joy!!!
Quote:Would you be willing to go through another major surgery for another Jags win?

We might need you to take one for the team.
I had my flexor tendon reattached via plate and 4 screws to the top of my foot and my plantar tendon released and reattached via 2 inch screw in my heel. Don't know if I can go through that again. :-)
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY HANDS RIGHT NOW...
Quote:I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY HANDS RIGHT NOW...

[Image: victory-dance.jpg]
Quote:I had my flexor tendon reattached via plate and 4 screws to the top of my foot and my plantar tendon released and reattached via 2 inch screw in my heel. Don't know if I can go through that again. :-)

But it would be for a win...
Pages: 1 2