Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Why do people act like 0-16 is not possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And entirely feasible? Again do we remember the 0-16 Detroit Lions 2008 which wasn't that long ago?

This team has less talent then that lion team. It's possible folks! I really hope we win some game for the sake of Jag nation, the front office, and the players but it's possible.
This team does not have less talent than the 2008 Lions. That team had Calvin Johnson and nobody else of relevance. 

I'm starting to think these posts are made just as a weak sauce excuse to defend [BAD WORD REMOVED] coaching and wrongly place blame on Caldwell who has done a good job. 

The Jags aren't going 0-16 and honestly shouldn't even be 0-6 right now. 

Blake Bortles.

He's too good to go 0-13.

Quote:Blake Bortles.

He's too good to go 0-13.

As is Marqise Lee, the 2 Allens, as well as a defensive line that is too good for that. 
I'm trolling TMD I know this team will win 4 games just having fun
Quote:I'm trolling TMD I know this team will win 4 games just having fun

Oh....sorry

well some emoticons help at least clue people on that you aren't meaning for it to be taken literal. 

If we had been getting blown out all year I would maybe change my mind but that has not happen. Even looking at week 1, we showed something in the first half that gave me hope.

Anything is possible.  But the level of talent on this team is not historically bad.  And to go 0-16 you have to have a COMPLETE lack of talent.

But like I said, anything is possible.  But the only way this team would go 0-16 is not because of our players, but more because of our coaching staff.  If we keep burning through our T.O.s before the end of the 3rd Quarter, if we continue to go prevent on D and get conservative on offense, then yeah, there's a chance we go 0-16.  

With that said, the odds are in our favor to run off some wins.

LOL, nice!  

Hey wait...did u mean: 

I'm trolling, TMD.....

or

I'm trolling TMD....??

:woot:
Nice prediction!

Thanks for the counter-jinx.

Because it's not possible.

Lol
Going 0-16 is an impossibility at this point... lol

Can we get a 1-15 thread this week
Quote:Can we get a 1-15 thread this week

I was about to say this.   :yes:
i eat crow

Crow Pie:

1 crow

stuffing of your choice

salt and pepper

shortening

flour

2 Pie crust mixes

2-3 hard-boiled eggs

Stuff the crow. Loosen joints with a knife but do not cut through. 

Simmer the crow in a stew-pan, with enough water to cover, until nearly tender, then season with salt and pepper. Remove meat from bones and set aside.

Prepare pie crusts as directed. (Do not bake)

Make a medium thick gravy with flour, shortening, and juices in which the crow has cooked and let cool.

Line a pie plate with pie crust and line with slices of hard-boiled egg. Place crow meat on top. Layer gravy over the crow. Place second pie dough crust over top.

Bake at 450 degrees for 1/2 hour.

Pages: 1 2