Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Thank you Jaguars --- Great Message Board Memories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We've had some dark days in the past 10 years as a fan base hoping for the best but for the most part, always getting the worst product in the NFL

With that said, this Message Board was always a great place to discuss the games direction of the franchise but more importantly, establish a friendship with fans of the same (and at time different) interests. It's a shame they're closing this Board down just as the team is getting better and a more optimistic outlook could dominate the topics and comments from our MB fanbase.

Thanks Jags and MB Posters --- it's been real !!  :thanks:

I am with you 100%. Great take.

I for one am pretty big on social media. I have been on the ones posted in the message from the root admin for 7-8 years each (twitter maybe 6, not sure). Either way, I am on all of those, and then some. The social media has nothing on the Jags MB. It is completely different. The interaction is much less minus some likes, or retweets. It is a shame that his forum can't live on.

You just can't bond together like we have here on social media. I'm going to miss so many people on this message board, you guys have become like family to me. Love
Quote:You just can't bond together like we have here on social media. I'm going to miss so many people on this message board, you guys have become like family to me. Love

That's touching, I will miss you too.  :thumbsup:
This really sucks, and social media doesn't allow us to bond like we did here.

The best thing I've found though is the Jaguars reddit.

Here's a link so y'all can join us there.

[url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Jaguars/comments/6c4z7d/official_welcome_message_from_the_jaguars_forum/%C2][/url]

Wow... Is it really shutting down?

This is the first time I've been able to post in months and now it's shutting down?