Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trumpcare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The Duke of Orange, the Count of Mar-A-Lago, has tweeted that he expects repealing and replacing Obamacare to happen "very quickly."   Well, reality strikes again.   It ain't happenin'.   Apparently, Republicans are staring wide-eyed at the fact that there are now 20 million people who have health insurance because of Obamacare, who won't have health insurance if Obamacare is simply repealed.  They have to replace it with something "better." 

Well, where is it?   What will it look like? 

The funny thing, the really funny thing, is that if they actually do come up with a replacement, they'll have to call it "Trumpcare."   And then Trumpcare will become a political football, just like Obamacare. 

Democrats are doing exactly what the Republicans did on Obamacare.  They're standing aside and saying, "You're on your own.  And when you're finished, we're going to hang this around your neck." 

It's so funny, Trump talked about repealing and replacing it with something so much better, but apparently, he had no plan at all. 
Repeal and REPLACE...and he's not even in office yet, does anyone actually think he can do anything when the current president is still in office?
I think the point being made is.. he hasn't indicated how he would replace it and doesn't seem to have a plan yet.

You wouldn't leave a bad job without having a landing spot for a new one, would you?
Quote:Repeal and REPLACE...and he's not even in office yet, does anyone actually think he can do anything when the current president is still in office?
Isn't there an entire thread here called "Trump keeps winning"? So he can "win" before he's in office but people can't criticize before he's in office?
Quote:Repeal and REPLACE...and he's not even in office yet, does anyone actually think he can do anything when the current president is still in office?

Let's not kid ourselves. He's the most horriblest werstest bigodest ignant pretzeldent to ever be pretzeldent and he not in offace yet.

Do I sound liberal enough?
Quote:Let's not kid ourselves. He's the most horriblest werstest bigodest ignant pretzeldent to ever be pretzeldent and he not in offace yet.

Do I sound honest enough?

FIFY
Quote:FIFY

& hes orenge
Quote:Let's not kid ourselves. He's the most horriblest werstest bigodest ignant pretzeldent to ever be pretzeldent and he not in offace yet.

Liberal blah blan blah liberal blah blah blah liberal blah blah blah   <standard response

So no one is allowed to criticize anything he does?

He acts childish on Twitter every single day and no one is allowed to say anything about it?
Guys I was just agreeing with you, just in terms you would understand much more clearly.
Quote:Isn't there an entire thread here called "Trump keeps winning"? So he can "win" before he's in office but people can't criticize before he's in office?

I don't care if you criticize him til the cows come home, that wasn't the point I was making. When has the president elect ever started trying to implement any of his agenda before the current president is out of office? It would be rude and disrespectful, don't ya think?
I think ya'll are rasis againt orenge peeps
Quote:& hes orenge

[Image: Q8CeV.jpg]
Quote:I don't care if you criticize him til the cows come home, that wasn't the point I was making. When has the president elect ever started trying to implement any of his agenda before the current president is out of office? It would be rude and disrespectful, don't ya think?
It's also rude to make tons of accusations while the current president is in office but that didn't stop Trump before. 
Quote:It's also rude to make tons of accusations while the current president is in office but that didn't stop Trump before.

Yeah, cuz that kind of thing started with Trump...
Quote:I think the point being made is.. he hasn't indicated how he would replace it and doesn't seem to have a plan yet.

You wouldn't leave a bad job without having a landing spot for a new one, would you?
And the liberals were so forthright about their plan.

"In order to see what's in the bill, you have to pass the bill"  Ring any bells?

That is flat out political malpractice. She should have been relieved of her position on the strength of that alone.
So liberal-bashing but no replacement plan. Par for the course.
Quote:And the liberals were so forthright about their plan.

"In order to see what's in the bill, you have to pass the bill" Ring any bells?

That is flat out political malpractice. She should have been relieved of her position on the strength of that alone.

But they don't even have an idea of what they will pass. They don't even have a plan, idea, dream, or a napkin drawing.

They have begun a process that was long on promises and words but lean on actions items.

Nobody I know left or right disagrees with needing some work done to ACA. So can the rhetoric and show us with your actions. We can't live with the current set up nor can we go back to before ACA!
Quote:And the liberals were so forthright about their plan.

"In order to see what's in the bill, you have to pass the bill" Ring any bells?

It was poorly rolled out. No question about it. The thing that really upsets me is it was Romney's idea first. Both sides of the aisle saw the need for it. But the left and the right couldn't get together and do what was right for the people because they were too concerned about who would get credit. The difference here is.. now it exists and millions of people rely on it. You can't just repeal and not immediately replace without hurting those people. It's a mess both sides contributed to, but Obama will own.
From an excerpt I heard of him addressing this issue is that he wants to keep the basic structure of the ACA but make it more portable and remove state line sales restrictions. He's not against the principle of the ACA, he wants to make it more feasible. But politicians are good at talking...
Pages: 1 2 3 4