Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags lose to browns,but winning is next.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok so we are 0-6,and browns are a good team this year. we will be 0-7 after tommorrew,but after loseing to browns team will finnaly get it going next week, and get their first win of the year vs dolphins. Jags will win 9 in a row after loseing to browns cause we will come super close tommorrew to winning but will lose. After the 9 game winning streak we end up 9-7
Well if someone would wolf-up and have a 7-up, we wouldnt be talkin' about losing...

Quote:ok so we are 0-6,and browns are a good team this year. we will be 0-7 after tommorrew,but after loseing to browns team will finnaly get it going next week, and get their first win of the year vs dolphins. Jags will win 9 in a row after loseing to browns cause we will come super close tommorrew to winning but will lose. 9-7

Wolfie, what happened to all the rah rah rah video-crazy fan I saw just a week ago??

You were all psyched up and crazy Jag fan before the tacks game.

Where's that Wolfie?
Excellent post, Wolfie!!!

This is the type of out of the box fan-ism that we need more of around here. You're using reverse psychology on the football gods!!

Now, more than ever I feel confident about our chances on Sunday!

Go Jags!

Thanks for taking one for the team, Wolfie!
Quote:Excellent post, Wolfie!!!

This is the type of out of the box fan-ism that we need more of around here. You're using reverse psychology on the football gods!!

Now, more than ever I feel confident about our chances on Sunday!

Go Jags!

Thanks for taking one for the team, Wolfie!

OH, he's using reverse-Wolfology.

I didn't think of that.
Wait !  Did Snowy just predict we're going to lose this week?  Where's the video with the wolf head pillowcases and the really bad audio? Where's the yelling and the screaming promotion of our pending victory that we have all come to depend upon week-to week ? You get right back in there, young man and do what you do best !  We're not going to sit idly by and watch you lose the one thing that's defined you as a true Jaguar fan. Where has your faith gone, man?  You should be ashamed of yourself..... GO TO YOUR ROOM !

Embrace pessimism!
If Jags don't win one of these next 2 games, 0-11 is very possible. I think we take the browns!
First win of the year is against the Titans.
This has nothing to do with faith in team. Browns are a hot team right now. They are s very good team as well. If you read this whole thing I also said we win 9 in a row after browns beat us. Read the whole post please, not part of it.
Yeah, but STILL !!  I was expecting something from you more along the lines of " LET'S GO JAGUARS... YES, THE BROWNIES ARE HOT RIGHT NOW, BUT NOTHING TASTES BETTER THAN A HOT BROWNIE!!!!.... LET'S GO JAGUARS !!!.  EAT EM UP JAGUARS !!!"

We can win, IF Shorts can be that number 1 receiver and not fumble, and IF any receiver can catch the ball, IF our defense can defend a whole 60 minutes, IF our special teams can give us a short field and IF Storm and do some real running. Wow a whole lot of (IF'S). I would like to see us take the Browns,  but if we couldn't take the tacks I really don't see us taking the Browns the way they are playing. Some where in the 3rd quarter seats will be empty. Just saying :woot:

Go kitty Cats !

rember browns beat the steelers,the same steelers that beat us 2 weeks ago, and browns also came back, and beat the same titians who just beat us, and that was in tense that browns won. we should be big underdogs browns are a hot team. We are due to beat the dolphins,we haven't beaten them last few times we played them. That's why I think we lose this week,but dolphin game becomes the begaining of a 9 game win streak.

Nah were gonna beat the browns. Can't wait to either, there's fans are getting all cocky right now because there no longer in NFL purgatory.
Quote:rember browns beat the steelers,the same steelers that beat us 2 weeks ago, and browns also came back, and beat the same titians who just beat us, and that was in tense that browns won. we should be big underdogs browns are a hot team. We are due to beat the dolphins,we haven't beaten them last few times we played them. That's why I think we lose this week,but dolphin game becomes the begaining of a 9 game win streak.

The Steelers only beat us because of their pick six at the end. Since then the Browns have lost their starting Center and nearly lost vs the Titans. We got this!

Imagine if the Browns had Josh Gordon.

Quote:Imagine if the Browns had Josh Gordon.
they has him last year and we still won
lets also rember we are on a 9 game loseing streak right now. after today it will be 10 straight loses in regular season.  That's dateing back to our last 3 games from end of year last season. we lost 3 in a row,and this year lost 6 in a row.  After todays lose though, something good will happen, and we beat the dolphins to start our 9 game winning streak to finesh this year up at 9-7.

We win if the Jaguars staff and players stop with the dumb mistakes
I'll take 9-7....

Pages: 1 2