Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Patient Woke Up From Colonoscopy Wearing Pink Panties: Lawsuit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Patient Woke Up From Colonoscopy Wearing Pink Panties: Lawsuit

The story of a hospital patient waking up after surgery in women's unmentionables just got mentionable.

Andrew Walls, 32, claims that Delaware his surgeon co-workers performing his colonoscopy purposefully dressed him in pink panties while he was under anesthesia, according to lawsuit documents obtained by The News Journal. The suit seeks unspecified damages for what Walls' attorney called an "outrageous" prank by Walls' colleagues at the Delaware Surgery Center in Dover.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/16...weird-news

He just had a camera shoved up his tookus and he's complaining about that?
well it's a little better it was his co-workers playing a prank. At first I thought oh boy that doctor might have been "enjoying" the colonoscopy a little to much while he was knocked out!

Can't the doctors and nurses have a little harmless fun while the patient is passed out? I'd like to know who's jobh it was to take them off before he woke back up but forgot.

Wonder if there's any pics on instagram?
Quote:Wonder if there's any pics on instagram?

You're sick, SICK I say!
I'm just, you know, wondering...
Good judgement Doc.

I don't blame him.  Especially if he requested the panties be purple.  That's just outlandish.

At least he didn't wake up with a pink sock  Ninja  Ninja  Ninja
The pink panties may indicate that the colonoscopy revealed that he had an Innie as well as a Outie...

Just Saying...

NH3...
What damages?  What pain and suffering?  What possibly can they be suing for?

This is the very definition of "harmless" prank.

I find it very sad that the first response after a good practical joke is "lawsuit".