Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Horror Crash Shows Why You Never, Ever Pass A Truck Before Your Exit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Horror Crash Shows Why You Never, Ever Pass A Truck Before Your Exit

To every single human being I have seen cutting across multiple lanes to rush to their highway exit: this could happen to you.

http://jalopnik.com/horror-crash-shows-w...1646587964

[Image: ggstaiwg2xfme3l1bffb.gif]

The driver survived.

Ouchy
I saw this a couple days ago.  Hard to not watch this more than once because you have to see exactly what happens.  Pretty dumb move on that cars part....amazing the person survived.

Serves them right.. How in the hell half these people on the road got their license in the first place is beyond me.
Never pass a truck before your exit? How about don't drive like that?
Quote:Never pass a truck before your exit? How about don't drive like that?

Lol true dat.
I commute every day to St. Augustine from Jacksonville's west side (near NAS Jax/ Orange Park).  I see this kind of driving not only near exits, but also on the Buckman Bridge all the time.

I swear its amazing when I see someone driving and they actually aren't staring at their phone. Scary stuff when you really think about it. Going 70+ half driving half staring at a phone.

You are gonna get whats coming to you if you are going to do stupid stuff like that.